Item Preview Dust Sweeping

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Takito

11-11-2012

Xypherous or Morello,if you could give me some feedback on this post i would really like it :

Being a twisted fate addict(yah yah the card master is amazing ^_^)I'm playing him both adc and ap mid.I tried many build on him and the best is without any doubt, to get ionic spark(after my boots and starting item) than wits end(or wit's end THAN ionic spark depending on the other team comp.) and madreds.It may sounds like a noob build,but im still carrying some game with it(ionic spark giving me the ability to clear wave faster on early AND to get some extra damage on champ during teamfight).

I'm not an high elo player,in fact i dont really like ranked and prefer playing my little normal draft games,but i would still like to now if The new item u mentionned to replace wit's end , the Statikk Shiv, is gonna be close to the effect of the wit's end ,or if i need to completely change my ad tf build?

I'm not saying that ionic spark was good late game...In fact I change it as fast as i can when my ''first build'' is done(With this tf I plan to carry my team til surrender or late game normally),but still this item was worth the price on twisted fate so i would like some answer please.

Thank you

Archaze

11-11-2012

Terrible change to phantom dancer in my opinion.

Another hard nerf to Vayne, and now we are going to see Corki, Ez and Graves every game again.

PD was fine where it was.

Queso Queen

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaze View Post
Terrible change to phantom dancer in my opinion.

Another hard nerf to Vayne, and now we are going to see Corki, Ez and Graves every game again.

PD was fine where it was.
Hard nerf? um no dude.

Passive:INC movement speed when running at people....
Add to that ignores unit collision

This all equals up to....
She will always catch you. easier pins. you are dead.

XFearHonorX

11-11-2012

I liked MBR i felt it did fine for the cost, but i would be ok with the new item replacing it if it did % of there max health and not current. Also why does it not have any AS? That 40% AS helped so much with my build.... Now i just feel like im crippled using the Blade of the ruined king and it feels like its a lot weaker..... I dont see the improvement? I prefer MBR

CowMeat

11-11-2012

The removal of FON and Heart of Gold seem terrible. Yay for tanks without health regeneration and squishy supports. 'Cause you know, it's fun playing a 0 cs support who will no longer has an early health item...

RyuLee

Recruiter

11-11-2012

Madred’s Bloodrazor remove, u must be kidding me, so tell me what should ap warwick build without the Madred’s Bloodrazor ????? without that he can't even do a single gank

Lay Waste

11-11-2012

hows does mbr help gank?

matrinox

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
If we wanted to make Math Wars, we'd make Math Wars. It would be epic. INTEGRATE THIS CALCULATION TO DEAL MASSIVE DAMAGE.

However, we want to test other skills than how much reading you've done on the math that someone else did for you. We want to test how well you can fight your opponent - not how many math calculation guides you've read beforehand.
Same with games like old Starcraft and COD. I know there were videos on COD guns that told you exactly how long it took to kill someone so you could pick THE best gun. That basically limited player choice to 4 guns out of more than 50. And if you didn't, well, you will always be at a disadvantage. I'm glad LoL isn't math wars...

Takito

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyuLee View Post
Madred’s Bloodrazor remove, u must be kidding me, so tell me what should ap warwick build without the Madred’s Bloodrazor ????? without that he can't even do a single gank
Personally i don't really care about bloodrazor since blade of the ruined king is really similar but with some lifesteal instead of armor i think ....^_^

EmeraldSoul

11-11-2012

I knew thee well FoN :|