Item Preview Dust Sweeping

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS118d1c68b944ead659909

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
It's also not saddled to Emblem of Valor, otherwise known as: "Why do you hate me and force me to build an irrelevant item to me - You are so hard to build because whenever I build you, it is the wrong time."
Xypherous, you have just made so happy!!!

Teague Wan

11-10-2012

can we have a AD item built from catalyst for some mana hungry AD caster

G4MESDEAN

11-10-2012

not ionic spark

Snoring

11-10-2012

How will chalice of harmony be built?

Hieronymus Bosch

11-10-2012

Are there any plans for an Oracle's Elixir rework? I'm sure you guys know how annoying it is 30+ minutes into the game with someone like Akali or Talon when someone on the enemy team has contracted pink eye-- and lets not forget how frustrating it is when you're a support.

"Just kill ___" is the argument I see a lot for Oracle's Elixir in its current state, but that becomes irrelevant when the enemy tank gets it. The idea to reduce the cost and put it on a timer has been brought up before, how do you feel about that?

Snoring

11-10-2012

Quote:
However, we want to test other skills than how much reading you've done on the math that someone else did for you. We want to test how well you can fight your opponent - not how many math calculation guides you've read beforehand.
If this game was all math, I would be -200 elo. Thank you Riot.

Moiser

11-10-2012

Quote:
However, the key fault here is that tank/bruisers are defined by resistances - not health. Thus a high health-shredder is actually pretty poor at doing so. While MBR will do more raw damage to Shen than Fortune, the reality of the matter is that, after magic resistance, you'd need like 80% magic penetration to make it deal more actual damage to Shen than Miss Fortune.
Why don't you make MBR do true damage, or have X% magic penetration tied to its damage?

Abominablefro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Quote:
Malzahar will get his full Nether Grasp until they break the leash and Warwick typically gets 2 (maybe 3) more swipes before the target walks away.
What's the range on Malz's ult going to be?

Numerous times I've seen champions dash/flash away from Malz, just to see his ult extending over the wall or way past the range it's supposed to go. Will these changes fix bugs such as this?

Borigrad

11-10-2012

I'm curious as to what happens with Life Steal and Spell Vamp in S3? Are you going with Flat health on Dorans and Vamp scepter like planned? Or better yet my idea ( ) which is to have these items give you a % Shield that refreshes with each auto attack. Instead.

iCruel Killer

11-10-2012

Wow. This is really bad. Without HoG tanks and support wont have enough income to keep up with other champions.