Remove all chat in random ques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mindspeaker

07-17-2014

Title -- really what is the point nothing but trolls , meta dictators and people that are in serious need of anger management counseling.

I posted the below a long time ago, I think it really is logical though and really does make sense .

Some of us are here to have Fun ... google it if you don't understand the term ... yelling that you are going to report for insta-locking , not buying right stuff any other meta issue ( riot doesn't enforce meta) reduces your chances of winning since it just makes the people who your yelling at disregard you.

Have random ques just use ping .... yes you will get people who spam them to but its probably easier to put a timer on them

Quote:
This is a video game it is played for FUN.

My idea of fun is playing what champion i want in whatever lane is open ( i generally just go where there is an open spot it really doesn't matter)

If your idea of fun is to play in a structured military style environment you have choice .

Find yourself a team and only play with them

If you can't handle the randomness of playing with random people Stay out of the Random que its as easy as that .

To me the summoners code can be bold down to this

Don't intentional feed don't be verbally abusive or any other negative anti-social behavior .

( and no not adhering to team comp or meta is NOT anti social)

but most of all it boil down to this famous quote

“It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game.”
― Grantland Rice

Signed

An isntalocker , frequency 1st time hero player , non standard builder, non meta lane player , role changer

PS last season I played more normal's than ranked .... depending how team builder works out i may be playing more ranked than normal this season

Hero of Ideals

07-17-2014

Have you tried, I don't know.. disabling it in the settings?

ChokexNxStroke

07-17-2014

Not adhering to the meta is one thing.
Completely ignoring what the other 4 people on your team want to do is entirely different.
I'm not sayingg you deserve all the abuse that's thrown at you, but if you're an obstinate dick about playing champion X, then don't be surprised when people return the hostility.

edgarlikesmen

07-17-2014

while in game: hit esc > interface > uncheck "ALL chat"

Mindspeaker

07-17-2014

thanks for all the suggestion ...i knew about them my suggestion is still valid since you cant do that for pre and post game chat .

I am not toxic at all regarding it a barely even talk in pregame i usually know who i want to play and "instalock" i don't even call a lane becase ...mostly its people fighting over mid or someone basically yelling in chat "im calling ACD so some has to support me and be my Bi***" " in that case case normally i go anywhere but bottom because they can be very toxic..

Lafer

1 Week Ago

Bump i agree remove all chat or at least for ranked solo queue.