@ Riot , False Promises of Eve skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xsistence

11-09-2012

When ever you guys retired eve's masquerade skin with all the others you guys said in your legacy skins post last november "don’t worry! These champions have some fantastic new skins in development that we’ll be releasing in the near future."

And they all did Except for eve......all the other 19 champs... have gotten new ones fairly close after the retire....except for the 20th eve

Well its pretty much been a year and while eve is 1 of the most played champions, and has been talked about daily, with either flame or endearment. This promise went undelivered, I expected something with the rework, but still no skin........ Then you even included her in this Shadow Isles clan, yet ........still no skin while new champs still get more then she has, and tf gets his like 8th skin already.....................and on top of not giving her a skin, each and every Shadow Isles champion gets special sayings when they lock one of the points in twisted treeline, EXCEPT FOR EVE?!?! whats with you guys?!?!

Shes a beta champ.... and all her skins are medicore at best, would be less upset of at least 1 of them wasnt just hey look its eve with a tad bit differnt outfit....-_-

Fioracoming

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

i think she will get new skin after visual rework

Xsistence

11-11-2012

she needed to get a new skin a year ago -_- this is retarded waiting every patch, I main her in ranked and just enjoy her altogether with hundreds of fans and there isnt almost anything for her even though shes been around foorrreverrr... its just like soraka.... people been *****in for eve skins and soraka skins till there fingers bleed and they just bust out TF's 20th SKIN! woot for his 3rddddd legendary!! ............and he isnt even played as often..there is seriously champs with like 2 legendary skins already while some still havnt recieved one -_- wheres the love.

GodSlayer1

11-11-2012

I agree this is dumb and i bet with this new patch there will be no skin for eve

Xsistence

11-12-2012

Ya i doubt it

Kagami

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fioracoming View Post
i think she will get new skin after visual rework
Pretty much this, she is one of the next 3-5 due for a remodel (if I was guessing she'd be after nidalee and sivir).

Xsistence

11-12-2012

^- idk man they gave soraka a vsual rework and nothing came out for her, so i'm pretty iffy on thinking anything will come with it.

Xsistence

11-14-2012

Yep no new skins for her in latest patch

Xsistence

11-18-2012

-_- I totally want a reply from riot on the status of this >_< come on I own all her skins... and to be honest....I hate every one of them because they are unimaginative garbage skins that are all the same outfit with the same texture map with a tad bit different opacity editing... aside from the tango evelyn witch they added a "skirt to" which is a far cry from improvement and is boring and cliche.

but yes she is my favorite champion with the best kit imo so i bought them all since its all she has gotten made for her... and hell they were probably user submissions since they aren't that great

I don't even care if you just spit out another trash we changed the hue of her skin and made the outfit green TADA! ****, it would still be nice to have something

Outreach214

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsistence View Post
^- idk man they gave soraka a vsual rework and nothing came out for her, so i'm pretty iffy on thinking anything will come with it.
But Soraka did get a new skin, it wasn't that good so it got sent back to the drawing board. It was called battle priestess soraka or something like that. Eve was already listed as one of the champs about to get a remake, her, sivir, and sion are the next three. Why would they release a new skin, just to turn around and have to do it all over again?