Bring back TT, stop with SI, finish PG

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lirrink

11-09-2012

This new Twisted Treeline is just terrible, solo que, I hate most the people I play with, and especially people that play squishy champs and can't compete against the bruisers and tanks.

But overall, played with friends and I don't really know anyone that has enjoyed the Shadow Isles, but the old Twisted Treeline was actually fun to play occasionally.

Basically though, I think players overall like the aram of proving grounds, and personally I would love a que for ARAM PG, and think a lot would. Let there be two TT maps, who will truly be offended, SI is so unbalanced and not fun its just, well, not fun.

Derazzle

11-09-2012

They just need to add both, the fact that they assume players will be, "torn" between two maps is absolutely retarded. I just hope Riot realizes how many people want the old TT back. What hurt would it cause? Honestly...

getonmehlvl

11-09-2012

The new TT needed to be done.

there was no way to balance the old TT with having jungle top/bot and you can get gank in 5 different spots

It was to unbalance.

Armorpants

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

the new TT is unbalanced i mean u get slowed and are half way pushed and u get ganked u got no chance to live ur done for

bossk1091

11-09-2012

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BRING BACK THE OLD TWISTED TREELINE!!!!!! It is my favorite map... Please make it so you can Queue for it and if you don't like the balance, get rid of ranked TT games, BUT PLEASE BRING IT BACK. The music was amazing, the map was fun and most games were quick!!! Don't remove it from the game completely!!!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?!?!?! You removed my favorite map in the game and replaced it with a map so different that it shouldn't even carry the same name.

The other thing is, multiple maps help players have more to do, the more maps there are to play, the more options people have. Not everyone likes the map and the balance is bad, but the map had a big enough player base that I was never waiting in Q. I am sure too many maps could cause wait times, but I am not sold on the fact that three is too many. I also want to say one more time, if the balance was the biggest problem, just disable ranked on this one map, not every map has to be completely accessible to every character.

Alpha Q23

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by getonmehlvl View Post
The new TT needed to be done.

there was no way to balance the old TT with having jungle top/bot and you can get gank in 5 different spots

It was to unbalance.
At what point did any old tt player stop and think. Hmm I think this map would be better with out wards and a smaller jungle and Altars/speed buff.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Alpha Q23

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossk1091 View Post
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BRING BACK THE OLD TWISTED TREELINE!!!!!! It is my favorite map... Please make it so you can Queue for it and if you don't like the balance, get rid of ranked TT games, BUT PLEASE BRING IT BACK. The music was amazing, the map was fun and most games were quick!!! Don't remove it from the game completely!!!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?!?!?! You removed my favorite map in the game and replaced it with a map so different that it shouldn't even carry the same name.

The other thing is, multiple maps help players have more to do, the more maps there are to play, the more options people have. Not everyone likes the map and the balance is bad, but the map had a big enough player base that I was never waiting in Q. I am sure too many maps could cause wait times, but I am not sold on the fact that three is too many. I also want to say one more time, if the balance was the biggest problem, just disable ranked on this one map, not every map has to be completely accessible to every character.
lol, Domion has already been forgotten? :P

FDru

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossk1091 View Post

If you never had to wait in queue, then you were always stuck at entry level elo, ie: you were never good. Sorry, that's just the reality of it.

TT had a small playerbase and having two TTs will cause problems for matchmaking that nobody will be happy about, but it will already be too late.

If old TT was enabled in customs I don't think anybody would care about it. Seems really pointless.