How to check my win/loss?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NuComer

10-05-2010

Hey guys, how can i check the matches ive won without having to play a match?

and, is there way to see my KD with the champions i play?

Thx in advance.

Louist

10-05-2010

To see only your wins, join a chat and mouse-over your name. Not sure if you can check your losses

I think K/D ratios are listed for your ranked games.

NuComer

10-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louist View Post
To see only your wins, join a chat and mouse-over your name. Not sure if you can check your losses

I think K/D ratios are listed for your ranked games.
Thx for the response,

No way to check on normals?...that sucks

Cat Eyed Liar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2010

After you finish any game, top left corner shows W/L/Leaves numbers as well as the total time you spent in the match.

Louist

10-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaCath View Post
After you finish any game, top left corner shows W/L/Leaves numbers as well as the total time you spent in the match.
I think he's looking for an overall record. Showing the K/D ratio and Win/Lose ratio for normal games will have a negative effect overall, as people will start being even greater ****s in normal games than they are now. You think it's bad having people leave during champ selection now, imagine how much more often they'd do it if they saw one of their team was 1:7 or even 1:2.

If you really want to see it recorded, though, join ranked games!

SurriSama

Recruiter

09-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louist View Post
I think he's looking for an overall record. Showing the K/D ratio and Win/Lose ratio for normal games will have a negative effect overall, as people will start being even greater ****s in normal games than they are now. You think it's bad having people leave during champ selection now, imagine how much more often they'd do it if they saw one of their team was 1:7 or even 1:2.

If you really want to see it recorded, though, join ranked games!

Too true, Perhaps only having it view able from the users profile it'd be ok.

SavannahSerenity

09-15-2011

After you finish a game.

iHaIIucinationz

03-11-2012

dd

sippstrasi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

if you want to check your wins/losses for normal games its usually the top two grey numbers after each game left wins right losses.

Or, you could add jabebot, and type !pstats yournamehere and it tells you.

I Am Zyra

03-12-2012

I was here: http://lolcave.com/ec/ trying to check my normal elo (I'm level 13, can't play ranked). So there is no way other than playing a match? I think it's 6/1, but I'm not sure. In my latest game, which lasted like, 10-15 minutes (I got 4/1/8, barely got to build anything because the game was so short) at the end I checked, and everyone on my team was level 13 or 14, and everyone on the other team was over level 20. Is this because your team and opposition is chosen by your normal elo? Seems unfair to have the other team several levels above, they have more mastery points and runes. In fact I forgot to do masteries before the game so I had 0/0/0 masteries, and no runes :P