Proposed buff for annie for season 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

orc72

11-09-2012

For those that don't know, they are nerfing flashes cooldown again for season 3.

This is a huge deal for annie because currently, the only way annie can compete with the new high mobility/long range mages is to flash into using her combo.

I propose that a fix for this without making annie too strong, is to make it so her E causes her next spell cast within x-seconds to have a range increase.

There will be counter play for this, since enemys will see when she has the molten shield on that she will have a longer range, so know to back off. It will also prevent annie from bully stunning all day due to the mana cost of having to E+Q .

Thoughts?

LawfulEvil

11-09-2012

Hm...

You know, I actually don't hate this idea. It'd make a nice little change to her.

Mjaxon

11-09-2012

Her ult should do true damage and refresh on kill.

Youso1337

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by orc72 View Post
For those that don't know, they are nerfing flashes cooldown again for season 3.

This is a huge deal for annie because currently, the only way annie can compete with the new high mobility/long range mages is to flash into using her combo.

I propose that a fix for this without making annie too strong, is to make it so her E causes her next spell cast within x-seconds to have a range increase.

There will be counter play for this, since enemys will see when she has the molten shield on that she will have a longer range, so know to back off. It will also prevent annie from bully stunning all day due to the mana cost of having to E+Q .

Thoughts?
Not a bad idea. Although it'll still make Annie a one-trick-pony, it'll at least give her better ability to initiate.

orc72

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youso1337 View Post
Not a bad idea. Although it'll still make Annie a one-trick-pony, it'll at least give her better ability to initiate.
Thanks for the input ^_^ I don't really consider her to be a one trick pony do to her utility and kiting abilities, nor will this help her with her initiation. It will help her with trading in lane.
Since it will only buff the next spell cast, it will make it so if she uses it to initiate her RWQ combo, she will be out of range for the w and q, therefore missing the two auto attacks she could get off during tibbers stun.

It will however help her come in and out of team fights. She will have enough time to go in, use her RWQ combo on the enemy team, then back out of the fight while controlling tibbers. As she is coming back in after cooldowns, she will be able to use her E giving her defensive boost and long range re-engage while staying a safe distance away from damage for her Q, which should then give her a stun on her W back giving her the option to save it for people coming near her or manuring to a position to stun multiple people, or waiting for her Q again.

Bakabridget

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJaxon View Post
Her ult should do true damage and refresh on kill.
While a troll, picturing it is a bit funny. Annie dropping tibbers on someone for a kill, then dropping another tibbers on someone else 4 more times. It's amusing to me.