Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who do you want for the male side?

Swarm of the Void-BergMeister 4 44.44%
Jack the Ripper-Script Lord 0 0%
Majar, The Chainsaw's Fury-FlamesofTerror 0 0%
Cain, The Forgotten Shield-Lord Kyleshorse 5 55.56%
Voters 9 .

Male CCFC voice over contest Voting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BergMeister

11-29-2012

bumping

Poeta Somnium

11-30-2012

*Trumpets and Fanfare*

WE HAVE A WINNER!

Congrats, Lord Kyleshore! Cain - The Forgotten Shield has emerged victorious!

I have sent you a friend request through the game client. Accept it when you can and we can begin discussing the specifics of your vision for this project. I look forward to working with you! =)

Lord Kyleshorse

11-30-2012

Quote:
Poet Ultima:
*Trumpets and Fanfare*

WE HAVE A WINNER!

Congrats, Lord Kyleshore! Cain - The Forgotten Shield has emerged victorious!

I have sent you a friend request through the game client. Accept it when you can and we can begin discussing the specifics of your vision for this project. I look forward to working with you! =)

Strange. I haven't received it. Then again, you may have mistyped it, considering that that you misspelled it here as well. Just in case, I sent a friend request of my own. Also, I look forward to working with you as well.

BergMeister

12-01-2012

congratulations Kyle [: check out the Swarm's page, I've a slight surprise there XD