Kayle Garen FML

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

METZman

11-09-2012

Just played a game against a kayle garen bot; a surprisingly good combo. Even though it was a kill lane for them they won because of their combos. If that wasn't the case there was a really nooby support who i was playing with who took cs but anyways what does the community think.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-09-2012

How, as ADC, do you not know whether or not your support was taking CS?

METZman

11-09-2012

I just said they were...

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by METZman View Post
If that wasn't the case there was a really nooby support who i was playing with who took cs but anyways what does the community think.
The way this is worded, it sounds completely unclear.

But I guess you mean you lost either because Garen/Kayle is a good combo or because you couldn't get farm.

And if you couldn't get farm, the "test" so to speak is kind of irrelevant. I'd estimate that a team with a well-farmed ADC is going to be better than a team without an ADC every time. So I don't think there are too many conclusions we can draw from this match.

Morwinn

11-09-2012

play garen win

SacredWinds

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by METZman View Post
Just played a game against a kayle garen bot; a surprisingly good combo. Even though it was a kill lane for them they won because of their combos. If that wasn't the case there was a really nooby support who i was playing with who took cs but anyways what does the community think.
They won because of their combos, because they are a kill lane. If you didnt farm up chances are they will destroy you

PHOtakill

11-09-2012

well kayle is op

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Wait, you lost a bot game?

Treza

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageWolves View Post
you are greatly overestimating how bad some players can be. ive lost some bot games even on easy bots before because everyone aside from myself is feeding and is just somehow completely retarded. alone i can 1v5 easy bots just because i have the guarantee that no champion on the enemy team will ever get a kill

sometimes against bots having no teammate at all is better than actually having one

its definitely possible no matter how good you are.. ive been 30+ kills on a team carrying champion like kayle and still lose from hideously bad team mates

Fanaticmogg

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageWolves View Post
I assume he meant "bot" as in lane.

If not, they must've been intermediate. I've never seen Kayle in beginner bots. I'm not even sure if she can appear as a bot at all.