Diamond/Top32 5's Accepting Applications

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exclusive

11-09-2012

1. Current and Top Solo Queue: 1623, 1667
2. Experience in 5's (Achievements, highest rating, etc): Not much but hoping to gain some.
3. Your preferred role/s: ADC being my best and Top as well.
4. Why you're inquiring to join a competitive LoL team: I want to do what I love and be able to get known for it! I also want to get far and do great things.
5. IGN/Age/Location: SupremeNiqquh/18/Alberta,Canada.

lProtoxl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

1. Current and Top Solo Queue: 1590, 1835 before rework
2. Experience in 5's (Achievements, highest rating, etc): 1630 in 5's. Some Go4LoLs and Z33Ks.
3. Your preferred role/s: AD.
4. Why you're inquiring to join a competitive LoL team: Was competitive for roughly three years in first person shooters, sponsored by unR and led my own team. Played some Source leagues and that's about it. Been playing this game on and off for two years, this past summer played ranked seriously and achieved 1800 in three weeks. Looking to improve as a player and to hopefully get on a team with the same aspirations I have.
5. IGN/Age/Location: Protox is boss, 18, Texas

XoFF II

11-10-2012

Thanks for all the inquiries so far, I have contacted those we feel could be a good fit!

xViabee

11-10-2012

1. Current and Top Solo Queue: currenet 1451 top 2135
2. Experience in 5's (Achievements, highest rating, etc), 2110 serval go4lol tournaments 3 riot sponcered lans, 1 MLG sponcered lan in Dallas lan center
3. Your preferred role/s Support/ADC
4. Why you're inquiring to join a competitive LoL team: i want to make it in Pro LoL im highly competative and super in love with this game i want to take my skill and a team to the next lv
5. IGN/Age/Location: Aqq xasturienx/ san fran cali

Boochie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

1. Current and Top Solo Queue: 1892 , 1927
2. Experience in 5's (Achievements, highest rating, etc) : top 8 in Go4lol and 1600 in ranked 5s
3. Your preferred role/s : support / adc
4. Why you're inquiring to join a competitive LoL team: i want to be part of a team that tries to put themseleves out there and put in time to get farther and get known as a team
5. IGN/Age/Location: boochie/19/texas

Kazacan

11-10-2012

1. ELO- 2140 (2170 before change)
2. I have played on multiple teams that have done go4lol, aleinware tourneys, and Zeek tourneys, and several other independent tourneys that people host.
3. I prefer to play Top or AD carry, don't put me in the jungle... :P
4. I am looking to join a competitive successful team and i have for awhile. I am doing this because i want to go big and do something with the two years I've put into league of legends and am willing to commit the time it takes to become successful.
5. Kazacan /17 (would be 18 by championships, because we WILL make it) /Central USA

XoFF II

11-10-2012

up

XoFF II

11-10-2012

up

XoFF II

11-10-2012

up

BeaverPhresh

11-10-2012

cool story bro

1234567 ... 10