Diamond/Top32 5's Accepting Applications

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ewalk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

1. Current and Top Solo Queue current: Current1800 Top 1892
2. Experience in 5's (Achievements, highest rating, etc) : played in several tourneys have been on several teams never made it to plat
3. Your preferred role/s: Top lane. on my old team would play against 2k+ all day and win in solo que i play aginst 2k+ all day and win etc.
4. Why you're inquiring to join a competitive LoL team: for the challenge, to get better and for the *****es.(jk)
5. IGN/Age/Location: Ewalk/23/San Diego

Von7

11-09-2012

Hey, I play top lane. Hit 2k and stopped ranked (this seasons goal, next seasons goal is 2.3k).
Hit me up, gl hf.

Grollm

11-09-2012

1. Current and Top Solo Queue: Current Elo is 741 (I solo queued as support) top elo 1476
2. Experience in 5's (Achievements, highest rating, etc): I can play any role, but my best roles are support, mid, and jungle.
3. Your preferred role/s: Support, Mid, or Jungle, but I am willing to do any
4. Why you're inquiring to join a competitive LoL team: I am really tired of solo queue and I feel that I am a very good player. I have a few 5s and 3s teams myself, we are still working out team chemistry and synergy and a lot of people that are on the team are in school so it's hard for them to play consistently. The reason I want to join a competitve team is because even pro players in solo/duo queue lose 56% of their games on average. When I do solo queue, I rarely lose my lane, I ward constantly(even if I'm not support), I call plays, I try to have the team have control of dragon and baron, I know when to fight and when to run. I just want to play with competent players who are fun to play with and who are engaged with how the game actually works. Don't let my ****ty elo fool you, I just ask for a chance. Thanks
5. IGN/Age/Location: Grollm/27/Miami Florida

DestinoSaint

11-09-2012

1. Current and Top Solo Queue 1395/1417
2. Experience in 5's (Achievements, highest rating, etc) Joined a few teams and practice a lot
3. Your preferred role/s: Adc
4. Why you're inquiring to join a competitive LoL team: To be number 1.
5. IGN/Age/Location: DestinoSaint/19/Houston Tx

LiL0n3

11-09-2012

1. Current and Top Solo Queue 1863(1903 was b4 the decay)
2. Experience in 5's (Achievements, highest rating, etc) plat but the team is already disbanded. plenty of go4lols and hgihest we ever went was top8. last week we got on top16(with just friends)
3. Your preferred role/s best role would be adc(depends on my support) but i can do top just as good.
4. Why you're inquiring to join a competitive LoL team cuz i loove this game and i always want it to be noticed and play against the best.
5. IGN/Age/Location LiL0n3/21/orlando FL

Sojs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

1. Current and Top Solo Queue 2300
2. Experience in 5's (Achievements, highest rating, etc) 1800
3. Your preferred role/s top mid ad jungle
4. Why you're inquiring to join a competitive LoL team for fun
5. IGN/Age/Location sojs / 21 / BC

XoFF II

11-09-2012

up

XoFF II

11-09-2012

up

PrayUrNotMyPrey

11-09-2012

1. Current and Top Solo Queue 1520 elo was 1700 but got perma banned on my main acc, this is my 2nd acc
2. Experience in 5's (Achievements, highest rating, etc) 7 pents on solo Q and winning 300 elo on 1 day
3. Your preferred role/s I can do ANY role seriously but my main is Jungle
4. Why you're inquiring to join a competitive LoL team Accomplish my dream of being a Pro Gamer I dont play 12 hours plus a day for nothin
5. IGN/Age/Location 18, Mexico

Feel free to hit me up any moment I know EVERYTHING. about jungling including timers,warding, n all dat good stuff u won't be dissapointed

I have a mic

I've played on tourneys such as ESLA Pro

Edit1: I can play any kind of jungler Ap,adc,initiator,tank,bruiser

Frost Mobias

11-09-2012

1. Current and Top Solo Queue 1259/1301
2. Experience in 5's (Achievements, highest rating, etc) 887 wins, tank role mostly
3. Your preferred role/s top,jungle,support
4. Why you're inquiring to join a competitive LoL team...for competition to judge my worth to the elite.
5. IGN/Age/Location Frost Mobais/22/texas

123456 ... 10