Diamond/Top32 5's Accepting Applications

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Giygas Reborn

11-20-2012

1. Season 2 Solo Queue Rating: 1839
2. Experience in 5's (Achievements, highest rating, etc): Been on a few ranked teams, never got to do any tournies. Reached Gold with two teams.
3. Your preferred role/s: Mid/Support
4. Why you're inquiring to join a competitive LoL team: To better myself and hopefully make this a career to a game i love to play.
5. IGN/Age/Location: Giygas Reborn/20/Ontario, Canada

MxL123

11-20-2012

1. Season 2 Solo Queue Rating (There are too many resources to find your ELO. Lying wastes both your and my time) 1861
2. Experience in 5's (Achievements, highest rating, etc) Use to play for Team rage i supported for them we were able to face many pros team such a dig, goose ( fear gaming now ) . And we won alienwares go4lols and more small tourneys
3. Your preferred role/s Support
4. Why you're inquiring to join a competitive LoL team I always wanted to become a pro league player and yea
5. IGN/Age/Location MxL123/17/Florida

XoFF II

11-21-2012

up

XoFF II

11-22-2012

up

iusedtobecool

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

1. 2438
2. I've played in go4lol and the Alienware Arena (got tied for 5th). My highest rated 5s team got up to ~1700 with some real life friends. I had a team with other 2300 players that disbanded recently.
3. Mid
4. I feel like my abilities are up there with the best and I haven't had the opportunity to prove myself. I think this will be a wonderful chance for me.
5. iusedtobecool/17/Tennessee