Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Knicknevin

11-09-2012

Quote:
SoBeNirvana:
Stacking Gp5 items on tank/aoe junglers was fun and required skill?

Well you know how hard Twisted Advance is to land... [/sarcasm]

Blinding Shadows

11-09-2012

Hey Statikk,
Since the new jungle does a larger amount of damage, how does Lee Sin work in the new jungle? His shield/lifesteal skill Safeguard scales off of AP, and as far as I know, he isn't built as AP when jungling. Also, one of his main skills for jungling is AoE, so how will he scale in his new home?

Sephïroth

11-09-2012

Quote:
Statikk:
I feel Fiora is significantly weaker than Jax in the jungle.

She has no AoE at all so the smaller monsters are a non-trivial time sink for her. Her resilience is much lower considering she only gets to negate 1 attack as opposed to the many Jax dodges at each camp. Additionally her ganks are significantly less scary due to no CC.

So thank you for telling us that Jax is completely Fiora's better in every way, even the fact that his damage his split between AP/AD and is much harder to build against than Fiora which is only AD.

Yeah, the ult is sweet... for killing people who are dimwitted. Armor/MR for the amount of power I have seems pretty damn cool. too, though.

Destîny

11-09-2012

How does Skarner fare with the nerf to his W? He is very good in the curret meta but may not be as good in the the meta after the patch. Could we possiblly see a revert on his W cd?

Samflash3

11-09-2012

Is it possible to jungle without smite(warwick) or is smite still necessary. Not that i mind taking it , just sometimes you could let the support take smite for dragon and stuff like that there.

Soa Teh Ent

11-09-2012

Quote:
Labomba:
King Rammus shall rule once more.

He already does. O.O

Delnoir

11-09-2012

So since you gave us the general rundown of what the Machete does how about you tell us what this Spirit Stone does too?

SkOrPoNoK17

11-09-2012

wtf

Albireo

11-09-2012

Quote:
Killadev:
Good bye Maokai, Skarner, Alistar, Amumu, and any tanky junglers.

People forget that Maokai and Skarner are top jungler not only for his ganks, but yes, i'm pretty sure this is our dreamed Alistar jungle nerf, at least he will have a really rough time reaching lvl6

TheRealReaperX

11-09-2012

what about the leash for the jungler? siince junglers are all melee and the new monsters are gonna do more damage and attack the nearest target leashing is gonna be damn near impossible without someone taking substantial damage.especially if youre trying to open it up to the softer people that do more damage but have a harder early jungle theyre gonna take way too long to get started because of the constant necessary recalls. other than that tho i love the changes just needs more attention to how its gonna be for the jungle level 1-3/4

EDIT: an idea i just had for this is to make the starting experience of the jungle monsters higher to compensate for the lost time in the jungle