Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HPfunman

11-09-2012

Ok so I found a way to clear all the jungle camps as amumu with no issue. The thing is, if the jungle camps deal more damage, I will no longer be able to do this. I love my amumu jungle because of how effecient I have been able to make it, but now will I have to b after like 2 camps or something because of increased camp damage? Could we maybe get like a spell vamp early jungle item? That could help alot...

Bacci970

Recruiter

11-09-2012

no more leashing buffs 0_0

Youkai Ningen

11-09-2012

Quote:
Statikk:
Yes, there is a Spirit Stone upgrade that is aimed towards tanks.

So this means it has multiple build paths then?

Does Madred's have any new build paths? I'm only asking because I heard somewhere that MBR might be removed.

Nexttoradio

11-09-2012

Quote:
Tazokh:
what if top lane and adc buy this new junglers only item :O...we junglers going to get counter jungled so hard now..

Morello said that they are trying to incetivise the lanes to run into the jungle.

I must say that I'm pretty cool with everything except for the leash removal. (expect tons of accidental blue steals etc if u or your jungler dont use smite propperly). To me the leash is only useful level 1 and after that it hardly matters, except on dragon.

I just hope that champs like nautilus and sejuani (who really needs a little tweak in strength as it is) are still able to clear a good number without having to B. I'm also worried that champions like leesin and WW will be able to apply an unfair ammount of pressure to a more tanky/supporty jungler. I know that plenty of times I reach my red buff and think "even if i do check this bush, if they are in it im screwed" I can see people taking a path like wolves -> blue -> quick lane gank or something -> camp enemy red buff for easy FB.

Bladehawk256

11-09-2012

Hey Statikk,

Not sure if this was asked before but if Hunter’s Machete has no raw stats, in what section of the store would we buy it from? Consumables?
Or could there possible be another section be made for jungle items and other new items like the revision on Eleisa's Miracle and other unique items.

Tidusune

11-09-2012

Damn, no more jungle Soraka I guess:/

Ionias

11-09-2012

Any opinion on jungle Akali? She is pretty weak right now, but will the new items effect her in any way?

Midgetjuice

11-09-2012

Bringing back the fiddle jungle, all the more reason to play him and scream surprise mf when I gank with my ult!

Tybault Windsor

11-09-2012

Give it to me straight, Sir Statikk:

AP Jungle Xin? Y/N?

Ro11MeAnotherJ

11-09-2012

Quote:
Theib:
Weed needs to be legalized

sucks to live where ever you do