Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InsidiousIntent

11-09-2012

So in order to make it easy for yi and some other junglers u give them ad-jungle items... I hope you realize all ap junglers (except fiddle) will be useless since there is no leash anymore and no ap jungling items...

The rest changes are ok, but pls don't destroy ap jungling...

MidnightHunter

11-09-2012

Any interesting champs that do extremely well in the new jungle that were never used before in the old jungle? :P

Susitsu

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asdioh View Post
I beg of you, please make it so I can play jungle Volibear without having teammates rage at me. When I was new, one of the reasons I bought him because he was tagged as a Jungler, but the general consensus is that he is not a competitive jungler because his clear time is so low, and his form of sustain leaves him vulnerable in pvp fights for the next 2 minutes.

The increased gold gain sounds promising for him, but I don't know yet :x
Pro-tip: Flat Armor seals. Attack speed marks. Attack speed/health quints. Then you can go vamp scepter, armor five pots, regrowth pendant pot, or even boots rush Q early ganking Volibear. He's my top jungler.

ciTiger

11-09-2012

Statikk sorry for hijacking this thread, but any chance you can take a look at this:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2779990
thanks!

Also I'm looking forward to these changes as I hate to be lvl 1 ganked top all the time eheh

DirtyJokerz

11-09-2012

I would be excited if it wasn't atleast a week late. Pfft..

KillzNewbs4phun

11-09-2012

Does this mean good junglers like shyv are going to be nerfed because of their insane clears?

DemiluniS

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post
Yes, there is a Spirit Stone upgrade that is aimed towards tanks.
wait, so the spirit stone has a few upgrade paths too?

Drozzi

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsidiousIntent View Post
So in order to make it easy for yi and some other junglers u give them ad-jungle items... I hope you realize all ap junglers (except fiddle) will be useless since there is no leash anymore and no ap jungling items...

The rest changes are ok, but pls don't destroy ap jungling...
Read red posts, there's ap jungle items now.

M3rc3n4ri0x

11-09-2012

ok i'm so angry now... my precious junglers are going to die soon...

Yasuchika

11-09-2012

My first reaction is that I don't really like it, early game ganking sounds likeit'll become too risky and passively farming the jungle really isn't all that fun to do.

Nautilus is already pretty dead in the current jungle, I can't see him being viable in the new one. I mainly jungle Hecarim, Skarner and Maokai these days, and it sounds like the revamp hits them pretty hard.