Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mordred8346

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Curious about Poppy. Seems her high single target damage and the % damage from Devastating Blow would improve her clear time in the new jungle, while her natural tankiness from Paragon and her passive would help negate the increased damage. How's she running?

CrazyTaters

12-04-2012

Bring back the leash!!! I cant even fricken jungle anymore such bull ****!

Dreamhoppy

12-04-2012

I was wondering if they were doing to do something to shaco because of his early ganking ability?. Maybe his boxes do less dmg to minons. So he comes out of the jungle with not full health vs most junglers have some sort of damage on them.

sensehership

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

why is the health regen removed from the spirit of the spectral wraith? shouldn't it be inherited from the spirit stone?

WillFM

12-04-2012

All these new changes make LoL feel like a totally different game...I'm not sure I like all this added True Damage or Max Hp % Burn stuff....I know one thing. I hate blackfire torch...It ruined 3's for me. And now theres more stuff in 5's like it.... I'm actually worried.

Noob Mike Heck

12-04-2012

Riot u messed up by making a stronger will of the ancients. since in a team there is ussally only 2 ap but only one is carry. also most of the time only that carry wants spell vamp. u make a stronger will with spirit of the spectral wraith.

=======Spirit of the Spectral Wraith===============Will of the Ancients
Cost==========2400=========================2500
Spell vamp=====20===========================20
AP===========40===========================80
Mana Reg=====10 per 5========================n/a
cooldown red===10============================n/a
Monster=======25% more damage================n/a

the mana reg and the main cooldown reduction out works the wota in every way unless u have cass and vald on the same team. also it the stronger mana reg they do not have to build outher mana items early game and does well with takeing jungler to heal up even faster. and clear it faster for mid lane.

BeatboxHero

12-04-2012

Can I just point out one thing with the jungling. There is no item for energy junglers like Lee Sin or Zed. Why would I get these spirit stone things when they all have mana regen? Make an item for energy champs to jungle with!

Bes7iA

12-04-2012

TL : DR

if jungling with a certain champ was easy, now its hard
if jungling with a certain champ was difficult, now its impossible

there is less risk on try to invade than try to jungle,

GG jungle

peanutbuttercrak

12-05-2012

First attempt at jungle with this new was with Shaco. What resulted was the least fun I've ever had playing LOL. This was a combination of things including not realizing where the blue wraith would be before it spawned so my boxes killed a small wraith instead, having an afk mid, and getting blue stolen. But I just couldn't catch up.

Gonna have to give myself a run at Amumu jungle tonight. The leash won't really work anymore so I don't know how my health will be after the double golem camp. And i just realized regrowth pendant is gone. Siiiigh. Looks like a night of games vs Bots

EliteSpoon

12-05-2012

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Jesus, Riot... *faceplam*

I don't get it. Was the game not popular enough? Is this how you "mix it up a little" to keep things "interesting"? I mean, what's going on? The few things you hope to accomplish (greater jungler variety) come at the expense of totally screwing the overall gameplay dynamic.

There are enough things to keep up with, but when you take a proven dynamic and turn it on its head overnight... *sigh*

Sometimes it feels like this game is too "high-maintenance" to play without being some kind of hardcore pro...