Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post
Not trying to ignore anyone. Just busy and it's quite literally impossible to answer every question (also posting in other regions).

Just tried a Kha'Zix solo run, his clear was fairly impressive when I went a very AD heavy rune / mastery build and maxed Void Spike first. He's fairly mana hungry, but that means Spirit Stone should be a fairly solid item on him. Not sure if he would be successful in the jungle with a non-Void Spike focused build.
What does spirit stone do, Statikk?

Gixia

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post
Not trying to ignore anyone. Just busy and it's quite literally impossible to answer every question (also posting in other regions).

Just tried a Kha'Zix solo run, his clear was fairly impressive when I went a very AD heavy rune / mastery build and maxed Void Spike first. He's fairly mana hungry, but that means Spirit Stone should be a fairly solid item on him. Not sure if he would be successful in the jungle with a non-Void Spike focused build.
Really? I'd have thought the jungle changes would benefit Taste Their Fear greatly though? If more monster health is being shifted from the small ones to the big ones, I'd think he'd be able to clear out the small ones even faster and then decimate the large monsters with his Q

Yoas10

11-12-2012

So if i understand they say that there will be more jungler but they ramp up the monster damage to prevent early ganking.Which is not working because the junglers that can gank early are the best clearer. the one that cant are the worst clearer and they want to make the jungle even harder.??? am i the only to think this is not going to work

iSphex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

sooo my alistar jungle will desapear,bleh.

Kadromar

11-12-2012

Void Spike primary makes Kha'Zix have no ganking power at all though. That's hardly viable...

Chuck Norris

Recruiter

11-12-2012

I have always loved blitzcrank jungle, he has terror clear speeds but the most potent ganks in the game. With his e doing double damage will we see him becoming more or less viable?

LieutenantKevlar

11-12-2012

still need a teemo nerf.

HowardDeanFan

11-12-2012

Hey, if you ever get around to this, I have a question.

Have you tried using Poppy in the new Jungle? She is a really good single target champ who can stun jungle minions against the wall and has a good AD/Armor buff. I think with these new changes, she will come into her own again in the jungle and, possibly, start being competitive because she can simply farm jungle, gank occasionally and come into mid game strong. Then she can start being a scary assassin/bruiser like she is meant to be.

Hougai

11-12-2012

Hello there,
I would like to know if, with the changes in the jungle and the new items for AD casters, how good a Wukong jungle might be. He will suffer because his E will no do less damage on the minions, but maybe the new items can make him good at jungling... what can you say about that?

Bird of Hermees

11-12-2012

Is jungle Shen still viable? Or is it too slow?