Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Excilius

11-11-2012

The Old Jungle is coming back!! Gear up everyone!!

tist

11-11-2012

Lee sin. Still da bomb.

DragoKiraVIII

Recruiter

11-11-2012

Yes this will allow a much better experience for everyone specially for the new incoming players that are unaware of specific things that give you an upper advantage like the champions hidden in the bush and etc..

IcarianWingz

11-11-2012

So they're basically just ruining jungling then?

Mendragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

I love this idea it's making it so you actually have to have some skill to play jungle now finally! no more noob ganks

Apollyon7x

11-11-2012

you say you don't want to decrease current jungler effectiveness but you want to make it easier for single target champs to jungle.
if the camp has 1000 total HP between all monsters, redistributing will make shyv slower for ex, but GP will not clear one second faster because he still cant attack more than one target and he still has to do 1000 damage. you are not speeding single target junglers by redistributing HP.

Mastroir

11-11-2012

My question is will this jungle change bring unexpected champions into the jungle, or even into competitive play. One that comes to mind is Nasus. I love that champion, but he has problems in lane, so maybe the new jungle will be a place for him to grow into the strong late game champion I know he can be... Also, I absolutely love the changes you guys have in place for the jungle. Thanks

XeroLate

11-11-2012

pokemon

Kody119

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

................ no more leashing. more damage. am i the only one scared for non-sustain junglers?

EmergencyTaco

11-11-2012

As long as I can jungle my Lee Sin still I'm happy. But it seems that the current strong junglers who are relatively under powered elsewhere are going to now be under powered in the jungle as well. Shyvana has been a fantastic jungle throughout season 2, but it looks like she's going to be pretty weak this season. Same goes for jungles like Mundo and Nautilus. Is this true?