Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bskifton

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoggel View Post
Does the xp/gold buff to golems increase blue sides ad/support just a little much now? Will golems turn into a constant farming like how it is for ap's mid and farming wraiths?
Well, the golems have been buffed in DMG (and I assume health too)...so early game they won't be farmed by bot lane. But near the end of lane phase I could see them being farmed when the AD carry bot can't be in the lane getting CS.

TheYoungTurks

11-10-2012

Can Hunter's Machete be upgraded to Wriggle's Lantern? Or will we have to start with Cloth Armor and 5 pots if we want Lantern?

Ricky B0bby

11-10-2012

RIP shyvana and mundo

KLD0093

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-10-2012

Can you guys develop a way to replace an observer(spectator) with an AFK player?

DoGSBiTe

11-10-2012

Have you ever heard of wards?????????? And whats so hard about the jungle?

aqlegend

11-10-2012

I agree with KLD0093 it would be nice if we could replace an afk player,or make a special matchmaking for people who want to so that a team isn't sure to lose when 3 people quit at the very start ( i mean honestly, jax and fizz 2v5 hold out for nearly an hour against heca, vlad, mundo, ezreal, and graves should at least net them some new teammates)
just saying its really annoying knowing that you will be down a person for the entire game
: Oh also i think that the jungle changes are actually pretty nice and maybe people should think about rather than going straight to buffs take a different route?

ZeldaOLOgist

11-10-2012

CAN NOT wait for the changes...im liking the direction there going. very pleased

Zanxus Kuro

11-10-2012

no more early double golems for the adc

Phiber0ptics

11-10-2012

No more leashes :O

zrl

11-10-2012

Do I get to ****ing murder Riot for banning my 3 level 30s? Or do I just uninstall and never play this game again?