Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadLock

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post
No not really. =/
Jungle Zilean? Or Jungle Anivia?

ZanzabarTheEagle

Recruiter

11-09-2012

so basically you just eliminated/reduced the power of leashing and made it so that no lane has to fear a jungler's ganks. you do realize that the point of the jungler is to gank as early as they can and to gank often and get their lanes fed to make the enemy lanes afraid right? i mean either that or every jungler ive seen is doing it wrong.

xHeimtechZX

11-10-2012

Can I still jungle with Heimerdinger? Its not as good as mid Heimerdinger, but I had plenty of successful ganks with Heims. It was fun...

Phenomenomnomnom

11-10-2012

Many Junglers are already at low health by the time they get the second buff. So basically anyone can just walk into the enemy's jungle and just kill them in one hit.

forcemblem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

CLAIRVOYANCE Here we go again! I really missed this summoner spell!
Counter jungle is going to be VERY insanely important now. ;O
Support will be supporting jungla AND carry now.
Support is to OP and vital but highly overrated. ):<

Yourfriendlpyro

11-10-2012

i norm jungle and this patch will be great but the part where the mobs attack the nearest champ will mess up some of the ranged leashes

ZanzabarTheEagle

Recruiter

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusVult17 View Post
i can ww jungle again. And Gp, and Tryn, and omg, I love old champs with single target jungle.

Looking forward to new masteries too.
wtf are you talking about with this? you can still tryn jungle ive seen it many, many times same with WW.

ZanzabarTheEagle

Recruiter

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versol View Post
how is olaf? i am sad that he is rarely played anymore. He was made to be high sustain but doesn't shine in the current jungle. I know the gold and being able to rush wriggles will help, but will he be able to survive?
he does fine in the current jungle or at least i do fine with him in the current jungle and every olaf ive seen does fine in the jungle.

Elite Skittle

11-10-2012

Oh look riot made a change and now we have 100 pages of people complaining and 60 pages of actual discussion.

ZanzabarTheEagle

Recruiter

11-10-2012

Lastly, as we mentioned earlier, we’re going to increase the damage dealt by monsters in the jungle. This should allow high-sustain junglers such as Warwick or Fiddlesticks to break back into rotation by giving them an edge over the competition.

you are regressing into season 1