Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FABIOForever

11-09-2012

Monsters attacking closest hero.

That's a good change. Opening every single game with a leash was getting rote and boring.

CurrYOverloaD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

no leashing now
well there is but it won't be effective as before

Dragon Streaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Will these new items make Singed any good in the jungle?

Haeval

11-09-2012

So what this means is, "oops, we screwed up when we made the jungle a rofl-stomp squishy playground" ?

Dotenark

11-09-2012

So now you can't leash for the junglers?

Gurog

11-09-2012

My question is, when is all of this stuff coming?

Alisaboor

11-09-2012

Changed are great .. but

No more superman leashing? ? Awww ..

Vrinnsquirrel

11-09-2012

Well I possibly should not bring this up here, but what the heck, is this change going to have any affect on jungle twitch.
I'm just asking because before the stealth rework I loved playing the dirty little rat when I was feeling confident, but after it well it just felt like Riot really said "NO we want him in lane!" will jungle twitch be receiving any love with the changes?

defluxor

11-09-2012

Because lol needed to become more of a stale farm festival because it was a super high paced game to begin with *eyeroll*

Zee1234

11-09-2012

What is your opinion on jungle singed? I currently run him wraiths to red (because I actually know how to tick my poison e-e), but even a slight screw up at double golems runs we down to around 40 health. Since all the camps will be doing more damage, should I just skip golems? They are easily the most annoying camp in the whole jungle because there is just two of them with a surprisingly high damage output.

Long story short: Can Singed make it through the jungle to level four before he b's? After that point, I can see him handling the jungle quite easily.