Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stupid Hat

11-09-2012

So what about Hecarim? Will we be seeing his Q damage reduction to minions go up a little? It's like his only means of even clearing at any rate.

Rivayne

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post
Definitely keeping my eye on several cases like Nautilus. Because his utility and ganks are top of the line, his clears should certainly still be somewhat painful compared to junglers who don't bring those strengths.

We'll be taking a look at junglers across the board and making champion specific changes where necessary. Slightly buffing up the early game of tank junglers such as Rammus and Nautilus (who were in some ways overnerfed due to the current jungle meta) is certainly not out of the question.
When you say early game tank junglers, do you mean Shyvanna too?DDD

ui uiho

11-09-2012

Jungle monsters now attack the nearest target rather than attempting to chase their original attacker to make their behavior more consistent

so much for a leash. QQ.

Againitsover

11-09-2012

I'll be impressed when riot fixes the constant afker's in low elo. It's hard for a lot of players to be consistant when every other game is a afk. Maybe, punish someone who does it twice in a day rather than have the tribunial sort it out later? I love playing this game, it's just ruins being competitve :/.

ghettolobster

11-09-2012

me gusta

Renàmon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

How does Zed work in the new jungle?

Wolféran Maximus

11-09-2012

Finally slow junglers will shine once again. Looking foward to jungle with Warwick, Volibear and Rammus again!

RÊD

11-09-2012

does this promote games to be longer? this sounds like more laning and less action and eventually longer games, which is really unpopular for esports.

Worst Kicks NA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatFatCat1 View Post
This might change the stratgeties for most junglers
Don't tell me....

Stonewall008

11-09-2012

We really need more details on the jungler's machete. It evolves into madreds and wriggles so that scares me into thinking that it might be an RNG based starting item. If that's the case then what the ****? I can't help think this way without any more information.