Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chihiiro

11-09-2012

Well sounds great.

NightVicious

11-09-2012

I've seen significant questions about the squishier junglers (namely twitch kha'zix and Eve) and little to indicate that they will still fair well in the jungle. I'd appreciate it if you could comment on whether these champions will receive buffs (with nerfs of course to balance things) in order to cope with the changes. Thank you for keeping us informed Statikk

RaptorJesusss

11-09-2012

Of course anyone who doesn't play jungle would think this is good, looks like I have to find a new role.

wilmer007

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agezma View Post
Riot wants to make all of us like phreak!
If thats the case they want to make us just as retarded as phreak since he sucks as evident by his love for all new spotlights containing nothing but bad jungling tips.

Esidar

11-09-2012

Does that mean that with these changes the current map will change some? It would seem that an additional jungle camp on blue buff side would be necessary as well as changes to the entrance/exit from the jungle to the river.

If so, Will we get a preview of the new map?

Barefootknight

11-09-2012

This is the big news. Leashing is forever changed.
[*]Jungle monsters now attack the nearest target rather than attempting to chase their original attacker to make their behavior more consistent

toadysim

11-09-2012

I hope it doesnt get in the way of ap junglers because they are way more squishy

Vetra Knight

11-09-2012

you guys are complaining because you can't leash anymore? that should have been there in the first place so jungles don't screw people so early, Riot wants to see people get creative, not the same thing where a jungler gets free blue early and ganks, then rinse and repeat, thats boring, how about jungle fights for his life for blue and then see if he has the skill to gank... in my eyes this is the most fair thing i've seen riot put in this game.

norang ingan

11-09-2012

then we cant leash?? oh my god

Spearball

11-09-2012

Also, does Riot have any interest in making Yi playable at an Elo beyond 1200?