Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emotesh

11-09-2012

Give trundle some love in the patch?

manwhat

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooldude1234 View Post
Who is not consider a jungler currently, but in the new jungle has done very well?
I really want to hear more about this. How are Tryndamere, Pantheon, that sort of jungler. Can any traditional AP carries jungle beyond Fiddles, Karthus and Diana?

Ryryme

11-09-2012

RIP SUPER LEASHES T.T
Also... How much are these camps being buffed damagewise? It seems as if this'll screw with jungling starts... More damage + no (effective) leash at blue/red buff... How is this going to work o.0?

I'm really curious about this... Also if it doesn't work too well... will it change back?

chrisluissanc1

11-09-2012

yes now zyra should be able 2 but she is half mid half support any way

Amaroq

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaintedArrows View Post
Say you had your mid lane and top lane run back and forth in front of blue golem while the jungler is ranged. The jungler would just sit there and smack the golem while it blindly chases top and mid.
What you fail to realize is the number of natural junglers who are not ranged. I play Nocturne (1 ranged ablitily with high cooldown), Nautilus (with 1 ranged ability: his pull), and Hecarim (with no ranged abilities). What I'm saying is RIOT basically just made all the current junglers suck at jungling, and made everyone else a viable jungler, leaving the almost strictly jungle champions completely useless on any team.

Best Fizz EU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

How is Amumu in the new jungle? I would imagine him to be much, much weaker since his main jungle damage is his W and E.

Grucio

11-09-2012

Statikk what does that item named after you, Statikk Shiv, do?

Facker Senpai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Jungle buff!

Arcanition

11-09-2012

Quote:
Quality of Life and Meta Adjustments

We are also making many other smaller adjustments to the jungle, including:

Jungle monsters now attack the nearest target rather than attempting to chase their original attacker to make their behavior more consistent
Wow, how is this a "smaller" change? This means no more leashes.

Noboty

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post

Quality of Life and Meta Adjustments

We are also making many other smaller adjustments to the jungle, including:

[*]Jungle monsters now attack the nearest target rather than attempting to chase their original attacker to make their behavior more consistent
Does this mean leashing is no longer possible?