Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF 1300 elo solo que players who want to reach 1400 by tonite

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mrb00mBox

11-09-2012

I need a partner who wants to duo que today to reach 1400 i try solo and every one knows that solo isnt the way to get up the ladder.If your interested friend me , im a good player and i can play any lane/role and win the lane i just need a duo partner because some games 1 person cant just carry the whole team. i would also like if you know how to play every lane and be able to win each and every lane i really don't feel like carrying anyone who isn't my level of game play if your serious and want to get elo just let me know.also i will most likely take the role of jungle just because i want to be able to help out the whole team and its also what i main.