Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Adding dodge penalty was really stupid.

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vintage Daisy

Member

11-09-2012

Playing at high elo, if you get an AP Shaco in the team wtf am I suppose to do?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

Senior Member

11-09-2012

You're really stupid.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tempestphile

Senior Member

11-09-2012

Dance with his boxes


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vintage Daisy

Member

11-09-2012

Quote:
FDru:
You're really stupid.


AP Shaco - Flash Ignite, AP Nidalee - Ghost/CV, Ashe - Ghost/Ignite - Kogmaw - Ghost/Flash - You.

vs

Khazix Ex/Revive - Kassadin Ign/Revive - Malphite - Garrison/Revive - Lulu - Garrison/Rev - Ezreal Ex/Revive.

Please tell me wtf you're suppose to do besides dodge.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tempestphile

Senior Member

11-09-2012

Quote:
Vintage Daisy:
AP Shaco - Flash Ignite, AP Nidalee - Ghost/CV, Ashe - Ghost/Ignite - Kogmaw - Ghost/Flash - You.

vs

Khazix Ex/Revive - Kassadin Ign/Revive - Malphite - Garrison/Revive - Lulu - Garrison/Rev - Ezreal Ex/Revive.

Please tell me wtf you're suppose to do besides dodge.


Draft mode?

How do you dodge in blind pick and still know the enemy champ?

If its draft, why isn't Kassadin banned?

Also are you sure you are high elo? because last time i checked, high elo team should have some bruiser / initators. Or maybe you should pick one and proceed to tank while your 2 AD carry do damage?

Or carry from bot, if you dominate bot, you pretty much can carry the game


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

Senior Member

11-09-2012

Quote:
Vintage Daisy:
Please tell me wtf you're suppose to do besides dodge.


Trick question. You don't even know what the other team's champs or summoner spells are.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orphane

Senior Member

11-09-2012

Doesn't look like high elo, just looks like you got screwed by a premade of 4.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

urmamasllama

Senior Member

11-09-2012

Lack of Dodge penalty is what killed dominion in the first place its only now that players are starting to trickle back in


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nyx87

Senior Member

11-09-2012

Quote:
Vintage Daisy:
Playing at high elo, if you get an AP Shaco in the team wtf am I suppose to do?


You aren't at high elo then, get over yourself and play the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grantson

Senior Member

11-09-2012

Quote:
Vintage Daisy:
AP Shaco - Flash Ignite, AP Nidalee - Ghost/CV, Ashe - Ghost/Ignite - Kogmaw - Ghost/Flash - You.

vs

Khazix Ex/Revive - Kassadin Ign/Revive - Malphite - Garrison/Revive - Lulu - Garrison/Rev - Ezreal Ex/Revive.

Please tell me wtf you're suppose to do besides dodge.


Pick a tank and try to make it work. If you lose horribly it just means you'll move on to the next game faster. Even if you dodge and comeback later, it's likely you'll just team up with the same people.


12