The Most Horrible Team Players Ever.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JuniorManson

11-09-2012

I've been playing LoL for about 2 years, lost my computer & I'm back not but this time with a new account since I didn't like my old last nick name.

Anyways I'm very experienced & pretty much don't have any friends on my list.

But seriously how the hell is LoL going to randomly match me with people who ALWAYS leave, completely don't know how to play, & are just complete morons.

If you go through my match history & see my kills & deaths, my kills are always high & I usually die very very very low.

What can I do to que up with better experience people or is LoL always going to completely random ques. . . .?

Nookyava

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-09-2012

Play with friends. Only way to avoid it.

Aikimiller

11-09-2012

Solo queue is generally a terrible experience. Premade is the way to go.

If you have trouble finding people, check out the LowElo podcast- there's a community based around it several hundred strong, most of whom are good people.

netkitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

>I've been playing LoL for about 2 years, lost my computer & I'm back not but this time with a new account since I didn't like my old last nick name.

you could pay for the name change though, it's cheaper than to buy all those skins (and champions) again

>But seriously how the hell is LoL going to randomly match me with people who ALWAYS leave, completely don't know how to play, & are just complete morons.

what did you expect leveling a smurf, amazing players since lvl1 or what?

>If you go through my match history & see my kills & deaths, my kills are always high & I usually die very very very low.

so you played for 2 years and you still think in those categories, it's sad

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

11-09-2012

Dude, welcome to low level LoL. It's terrible man, but if you get a couple of friends together you can hit 30 really easily and quickly because of all of the leavers on the other teams.