Backstabbed by clan leader (lost gold elo status)

1234511 ... 40
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teeird

11-09-2012

Disclaimer: I will not show any names or any info on this guy and the clan.
Edit: The backstabber revealed himself in the thread, bravo. And I was trying to be discreet.

Hi guys,

It's a very sad day for me, you know why? I lost gold on a 3v3 team because of a corrupt clan leader named [REDACTED], he kicked me from the team [REDACTED]. If you're interested in the details, read onward, if not please hit the back button. This thread doesn't need a TL;DR

Here's the entire story:
A few months back, I made a thread on the forums about a custom game mode variant I designed, some loved it, some hated it, it was a smaller community than the "Hide & Seek" community. And I actually saw people hosting those games besides me, which I found cool.
Moving on, A summoner by the name of [REDACTED] added me because he was interested in playing it, so we played a lot of the mode variant because we both found it to be fun.

*FAST FORWARD TO ONE WEEK AGO*

At this point, we hardly played any games together, just another one of those lol friends from months back, and you hardly even talk to, you just see them get online, jump into a game, then go offline. Well, this guy spoke to me about starting a team together so we could get gold together (I got gold back in august, lost it promptly due to ELO decay, and I lost it for good) by forming a 3v3 team. I agreed. With another one of his friends, we played and won most of our ranked games, and we slowly arrived to gold, the three of us were so happy. We both spammed the word "GOLD" to each other after we got it, yeah, pretty childish, but it was a good moment. So now, the clan leader (whom will not be named, for security purposes) invited two of his friends into the group (they were decent). And he asked me to play five games with them so they can also achieve gold. Normally I'd have no problem with it, but at the time I was playing with my bros. They both added me and spam for me to play with them, so I then replied to both "maybe I'll game with you guys tomorrow, I'm busy". And they said K. Well, next day comes and I'm pretty swamped with work, when I finally get done, my bros invite me to a game. And literally 5 minutes after, they ask if I can play with them, I told them I didn't feel like try-harding in ranked. But they took it badly, they said I "promised" to play with them, when clearly I said maybe. I chose not to play with them, because ignoring my own flesh and blood brothers is not cool.

*THE NEXT DAY*

Early in the day, my brother asked if he wanted to game later, naturally I said sure, well when both of us get online, my clan leader tells me to play with them two games with them. I think it's pretty much horse **** to ignore my bro's and my plan, so I told him I couldn't. Then he says this in exact wording "Sigh, I didn't want to say this, but you're forcing me to, if you don't play with them to get them gold, I will boot you from the group, do it, I don't want to be the bad guy" So I replied "If you put it that way, I'll play," At this point, I'm thinking "wow this guy is a total assholio!". We play two games, win one, lose one. The second game we played, I could've sworn one of his friends was literally intentionally feeding because he had a bad start. Just running to Cho and feeding him (literally). I get pissed at this guy because he's being a ******r, but hey, he told me all I had to do was play two games with them. Once the game is done, the guys say they still needed gold because you have to WIN two games, not just play two games, that wasn't clear in the agreement. One of the dude's said he had to go. So I told the clan leader that due to what happened, I'll MAYBE play tomorrow to give him gold, and he said K. I then went to play with my brother, while in game, I receive this message from clan leader (full chat at the bottom), saying I was kicked off the team by majority vote. This message through me off the entire game, I couldn't play to save my life. So to put it short, I was used, and when I was used, I was thrown away like a used condom when I wasn't needed anymore. I feel really torn apart.

At the end of the day, I'll have to try to reclaim gold with my brothers. I'm not entirely mad at the guy, he told me was 14 years old, he's incredibly immature, and I hope some day he'll grow out of it. He has A LOT to learn, you don't just back stab your friends...

Another key point of this thread is to spread the awareness of how corrupt the clan system is right now, no player should have the right to remove someone's rewards at the end of the season.

Thanks for reading.

To all the people offering to help me regain gold, I cannot thank you enough. But there are so many scattered across this thread, just add me in game, and we'll see what we can do.

Edit 1: After the banishment of Teeird, the clan can't win a game to save their life, isn't that funny.

Edit 2: I got gold elo again playing with my brothers! Celebrate with me guys!

This is a message only to the leader who kicked me, I want you to know that your little ****ty kick did nothing to me, good luck elo boosting your friends.

And now, a summoner has generously offered to help get me platinum for 3s, thanks a bunch dude!

I really want to see how Riot would respond to this. People should be punished for abusing the kick system and black mailing people into boosting their friends. I really hope Riot doesn't turn a blind eye to this, this is a serious problem, and it needs a quick and good solution, come on Riot.

Cursed Oasis

11-09-2012

Hi and what?

khanih

11-09-2012

what he fails to mention, me being the member he said was a ****er, was that he swore at us relentlessly and it was less that he had to go places and more that he treated us like dog poop. here is a chatlog from 5 minutes ago when he got the news.
Teeird (10:54): go **** yourself, why did you agree to kick me?

khanih (10:55): to be fair your always swearing, like now for instance.

khanih (10:56): so yes i did, because your rude to us

Teeird (11:37): and you're a ****, please enjoy the free gold reward

now how is this in any way reasonable?

Vaerwyr

11-09-2012

I'll help you hit gold in 3's if you want, done it a couple times this season.

Bumblebee

11-09-2012

umad

Teeird

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaerwyr View Post
I'll help you hit gold in 3's if you want, done it a couple times this season.
Thanks man, I really appreciate it, I'll add you.

SCG Hyphy

11-09-2012

moral of the story: dont take clans in league seriously and only play game that you want to play. seriously. why even play a game if your not having fun

Bumblebee

11-09-2012

u dont seem like a friend lol you never kept your word and ofc it would piss them off

proacker

11-09-2012

Fully deserved kick.

Teeird

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by proacker View Post
Fully deserved kick.
Care to explain a little deeper?

1234511 ... 40