So now RIOT fanboys take control

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aexalven

11-09-2012

Let's remove Summoners Rift and replace it with a Dominion.

Oh, how come you dont like it? You just hate change, you hate it because it's new, riot knows what they are doing.

Every downvote = 1 hipocrite.

Vinyl Skratch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

No. The reason some people hate Dominion is because it's imbalanced, much like why some people hate 3v3 now. Certain champions get favored while others that some people enjoy don't fit and are pretty much worthless. I personally have no issue with any of the game modes however it's people like you that can't provide a legitimate argument as to why something is good or bad that everyone assumes it's occupied by children or morons.

And I disagree, Riot very rarely knows what they're doing. They even said themselves they can't predict the strategies people will use always, they rely on seeing people play to see things. Ezreal was as he was for a while, why did it just take a world tournament for them to decide his W was a bit ridiculous? Why was Evelynn once ridiculously strong, nerfed to complete oblivion only to be buffed to near over-poweredness again? Or Shen, he isn't balanced, he was worthless, buffed and ridiculous, nerfed slightly, still pretty ridiculous and banned 99% of games because of his ult.

Omesh

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aexalven View Post
Let's remove Summoners Rift and replace it with a Dominion.

Oh, how come you dont like it? You just hate change, you hate it because it's new, riot knows what they are doing.

I don't get the logic behind this post whatsoever. I'm assuming you're operating on the logic that "New Treeline = Dominion" here, but I think that's a false distinction. SI Treeline isn't Dominion. It's Treeline. What makes Dominion a different game mode from Rift/Treeline is that the objective of the game and the path to winning is completely different; on SI Treeline, the goal is still the same. There just happen to be altars in the jungle.

So if Rift was removed entirely and Dominion became the new staple map, yeah, that would be really weird. But that's not what's happened with the Treeline remake, and the faster people let go of this idiotic argument the faster we can start having constructive conversations about preserving Classic Treeline and balancing SI Treeline.

Ha11uc1n0g3n

11-09-2012

Getting tired of all the whiny little girls that don't know what they're talking about. Stop spamming these useless "Mommy they took my map!" threads; it's pointless.

Kusari

11-09-2012

Honestly I like the changes made to Twisted Treeline.

Yeah, they introduced a new objective in the map. But that's all it is. An objective. You still go for turrets. You still push down inhibitors. You still go for the Nexus. If you honestly think this is a dominion map then go give Crystal Scar a try then come back. They're completely different playstyles.

And yeah. Posting about it in the fashion you do is pointless. How about giving constructive feedback that could be used to better the game? That would be a much more valued approach.

Cedarbridge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aexalven View Post
"If you don't agree with me you're a 'hipocrite'"

Sorry buddy. You're not going to convince me like that.

Sessamo

11-09-2012

Dominion is a standard unit now?

Desocupado

11-09-2012

OP has a point about TT.

Spectre4802

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivae View Post
Honestly I like the changes made to Twisted Treeline.

Yeah, they introduced a new objective in the map. But that's all it is. An objective. You still go for turrets. You still push down inhibitors. You still go for the Nexus. If you honestly think this is a dominion map then go give Crystal Scar a try then come back. They're completely different playstyles.

And yeah. Posting about it in the fashion you do is pointless. How about giving constructive feedback that could be used to better the game? That would be a much more valued approach.
I couldn't agree more with everything in this post. Well done, sir.

cobonthecorn

11-09-2012

Honestly, who the hell who loves Shadow Isles cares if TT is in the game?

or is it just undercover reds stirring up trouble?