Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why is the LoL community so mean and rude?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xFrostFang

11-08-2012

I played a LoL match and I said "ill go top" but then someone said "go bot you ******" so I went bot but 3 people went to top lane. And whenever I say something they will just call me a "******' a "***" a "noob". All i said was to call out mias but people started telling me to shut up.

What is up with the community? Its so horrible.

Steenbergen

11-08-2012

There are some diamonds in the rough but in general, Mobas are very unforgiving. People just can't believe that anyone is new or that they aren't the center of the universe. The higher up you go the better it gets and do your best to make friends with anyone that you enjoy playing with. Just something you have to deal with.

Kayleorfeed

11-08-2012

we are mean and rude to people that feed

Ishinokao

11-08-2012

It's not the "LoL" community. It's people in general, there's bad eggs everywhere you go on the internet and in real life. The only difference is they're safe from a good nut kicking at their computer.

Fugis

11-08-2012

team game with strangers and anonymity equals blame, rage, rudeness

Duskdeep

11-08-2012

Because everybody is trying to be a pro or something.

Valentíne

11-08-2012

Not your lucky day.

SpderMan

11-09-2012

idk i rarely bump into rude ppl, but that may be because i play like 95% bots lately, 2-3 games then back to gw2. i rarely find rude ppl there, its so relaxing when ppl arent taking it so seriously. last "rude person i met" was a katarina who was raging/trying to surrender/ asking why "we" were loosing when they were the only person actually going negative. for the most parts when i que with ppl who actually talk the conversations are quite pleasant. the other day we had a janna go 0-10-1 not one person on the team complained, after we won the person explained they were teaching their 4 year old to play. maybe its simply the competitive nature that brings out the worst in some people

djd1999

Recruiter

03-27-2013

Quote:
Kayleorfeed:
we are mean and rude to people that feed

lol your name. kayle or feed. i think its just ironic that you said this and your name states
"I get Kayle or I will feed" and you yell at people that feed

djd1999

Recruiter

03-27-2013

Quote:
SpderMan:
idk i rarely bump into rude ppl, but that may be because i play like 95% bots lately, 2-3 games then back to gw2. i rarely find rude ppl there, its so relaxing when ppl arent taking it so seriously. last "rude person i met" was a katarina who was raging/trying to surrender/ asking why "we" were loosing when they were the only person actually going negative. for the most parts when i que with ppl who actually talk the conversations are quite pleasant. the other day we had a janna go 0-10-1 not one person on the team complained, after we won the person explained they were teaching their 4 year old to play. maybe its simply the competitive nature that brings out the worst in some people

you cant seriously believe she was teaching her 4 year old to play