Just got rank 3 on TT AMA.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hotfire

11-12-2012

Thanks for all the info dude, everything you've said makes some sense to me. Although the jungle can allow for some good surprise ganks, I'm also starting to feel like a good 2 man kill squad can put out more pressure.

Facemangler

11-12-2012

How did it feel to get carried by 408?

willxo

11-12-2012

Do you even lift?

tist

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am taemin View Post
Do you even lift?
RP for lift

Sanns

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handofsword View Post
What do you think about Nunu support in place of Skarner? What about Trist as an AD carry in place of EZ?

Nunu Trist has huge kill potential in lane. Bloodboil gives Trist a mid game. Late game trist is king. Thoughts? Trist brings an "Oh-sh**" that can help both her, and Kayle live, + has an escape of her own that resets on assists.
I personally think Nunu support is strong, attack speed buff + forever slow + ult (if enemy team has not much cc) = OP!
We actually lost to a Nunu support once (really early when we first made the 3s team -- so sadly not on Match History anymore ) who did OVER 1K DAMAGE ULT WITH NO ITEM. Saddiest day ):

Sanns

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facemangler View Post

We were already ranked 2 (like ~20 points off rank 1) before 408 joined yesterday, and he was simply invited cause our 3rd player couldn't play yesterday and we wanted to try to get to rank 1 before Season 2 ends (soon™)... if you look at our match history, 408 is the one being carried HUEHUE. (Worst ratio, most death, god, why is 408 so noob? Must need more bible camp.) But uh if being carried means playing 7 games out of the 40+ winning games, I guess it felt pretty dang good, thanks for asking.

<3 408

Sanns

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle Omega View Post
Let's hear your opinion on Elise on Twisted Treeline
I think Elise is pretty weak in general (both in 3v3 and 5v5 maps), she's like a weaker version of Nidalee :< (That's just my $2 though, we'd have to see if she's more viable with the buffs she's getting from the patch)

Glorifyd

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handofsword View Post
What do you think about Nunu support in place of Skarner? What about Trist as an AD carry in place of EZ?

Nunu Trist has huge kill potential in lane. Bloodboil gives Trist a mid game. Late game trist is king. Thoughts? Trist brings an "Oh-sh**" that can help both her, and Kayle live, + has an escape of her own that resets on assists.
Nunu Jungle and Trist were usually our back ups dependent on team comp and if we couldnt get Ez.
Nunu destroys people AS based, but seems to fall off really early.

The problem with Trist/Nunu is that Ez gives that bloodboil to Kayle AND himself. So you have 2 Ranged over just trist. Also trists "Oh-sh" button is typically not necessary if you play smart with positioning and engages. Biggest thing people do is try to fight over Altars when its the other team's power play. Altars are just 80 gold, the bonus damage can be ignored by picking and choosing your fights. Its not worth losing a fight over 80g. Group up and try for a stalling poke to draw out 90 seconds, and get yourself another 80g.

Skarner brings more damage to the team, more tank, more disable, and gives an AoE nunu perma slow to everyone if you use him as that front line.

Ez also has better burst damage than trist, a slightly more reliable escape, and a safer wave clear with his ult. He just overall brings more poke to the comp, which helps picking and choosing your fights. Once you get them poked down, its inescapable for the other team with Skarner and Kayle Heal. They CANT out run the fights YOU want to fight. Making it too stronk.

Also, having a 2 man kill lane makes you lower in levels if the other team just plays safer. Yes it puts you a little behind in gold, but having 3 people higher all lvl 6 before even 2 of yours are is easily exploitable for good players.

Dcgreen

11-12-2012

Sanns when going for lvl 1 fights on Leona do you level Q or E?

getonmehlvl

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facemangler View Post
Considering i had more kills then him i say i carried