Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1520 3s seeking 5s team before end of season

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wrathofrecca

11-08-2012

Hello everyone! I'll keep this simple! Looking for a team! I prefer to let others lead but I can give my input and call stuff as necessary. On my 3s team I usually play the carry and let the other guys call the shots. It works quite well and reduces skype clutter. While I know pretty much every hero, their basics, and can make them work, I will list the heroes I know well or exceptionally well for competitive play.

What I can do for each role: I will only list heroes once but obviously some can go to multiple locations.

Support: Soraka, Leona, Janna, Sona, Taric, Nunu
ADC: Tristana, Ezreal, Graves, AD Ken (still a favorite)
Mid: Kennen, Galio, Vladimir, Morgana
Top: Teemo, Yorick, Gangplank
Jungle: Udyr, Shyvana

This list is intentional short. These are heroes I frequently play, know fairly well, and I recognize their counters both from lane and from team makeups. If I were to fill a specific role on a team I would try and develop a more diverse selection of champions to pick from.

If you're interested in adding me to a team send a request in game.