Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1900 Top LF serious team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ewalk

11-08-2012

Looking for a serious team that is going to want to have scheduled practice and look for ways to improve. I own almost all the champions still working on a few. I have about 9 rune pages and all the runes i would ever need.
About me. I like to communicate allot, I am not afraid to make calls but also know how to listen to what the team needs. I play a plethora of champions but excel with leesin, irelia, olaf, vlad, Darius, I also play just about every other champ top and am a quick learner. My main focus and goal every game is to out cs my opponent and aim always for 65-80 cs by 10 minutes, and to transition into either tanky dps or dps for the team.

My competitive experience.
I have played in 2 alianware tournaments and made it into the top 32 teams each time.
Really want to find a team that is going to be organized enough to play in zekes and Go4Lols.

Please respond to thread or add me in game. I would be more than happy to do an interview and try out.

IGN: EWALK
SMURF: MRBacka San

ImaFreakDude

Recruiter

11-08-2012

Hello there! I am looking for a top laner with experience and I think you could do the job just fine. My team SilentStar Eclipse is part of a community; SilentStar Gaming. We have 4 teams at the moment. My team doesn't have scheduled practice yet (I'm waiting to have a stable rooster before setting up practice/scrims). I already added you on ''EWALK'' and I can't wait to have a word with you.

Ewalk

11-08-2012

bump

SilentNight102

11-08-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2779245

Ewalk

11-09-2012

Bump

Ewalk

11-09-2012

bumper

Ewalk

11-10-2012

bump

Ewalk

11-10-2012

Bump

Ewalk

11-20-2012

Bump