I HATE playing support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CyanShock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Support has become the most annoying role ever. I used to play support a lot but I've gotten sick and tired of the adc *****ing every time you kill ONE minion or pick up a kill during a team effort. I agree the support's job is to support but it's become impossible to do that. It takes for ever to be able to afford a Gp5 because you have to spend all the early game money on boots and wards or you end up feeding because you have no vision or can't escape because you're too slow.

AJStarhiker

11-09-2012

Yeah, that can be frustrating. Some games, I get yelled at for not having gp/5 (when I can barely afford wards) or for not warding (because I *finally* got a gp/5 and no money left for wards).

I Love Slurpees

11-09-2012

Supports carry harder than either of your ad or apc... Ya they get the kills but I'm the one that kept them in the fight and cc locked the enemy opponent. Typical low Elo being ungrateful of their supports

AXyooj

11-09-2012

Supports change the game entirely! In a teamfight for example Sona, you can stun the enemy team with your ult and heal others and that benefits the WHOLE team entirely. Supports help the team have more sustain in lane you generally just improve your team by just being there because you don't need kills, and another example, Blitz he's a huge game changer with that QER combo support helps A LOT.

IGotCareless2

11-09-2012

I play with friends often, and even when I don't, I main support. I've played 10 games in Ranked, all of them as support. I'm average at LoL, 1203 Elo.
Supporting is fun. I mostly play Leona, so I sit in their bush, and make sure they KNOW I'm there, ready to stun-lock them if they step out. And I know the reason the other AD ignored those last hits, is so I didn't jump on them and kill them. Nothing is more satisfying than knowing you crippled the other AD, not by actually doing anything, but by intimidating them. Then I slip out the back of the bushes, and go through the river I pinked to clear the other teams ward, and gank mid. Snowball two lanes at once, and let the jungler gank top safely? YES PLEASE!