I HATE playing support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blueballssss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

I hate it because:
You arnt playing a important role you're playing the unless role.
I always ditch champion select because of it.
All u do is feed your carry if one lane fails you cant do **** about it can't carry or nothing.
Why does this role even exist? Its retarded
Im not even trolling.

Blueballssss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Also you're never seen as someone who did their best in the game u just get a fuking pat on the back and credit goes to everyone else

10thVangola

11-08-2012

Support is one of the most important roles in the game... the warding, helping the ADC get kills,

You should try nunu as a support. Bloodboil the ADC all day and you can do dmg with E to slow them down, + you're ult comes in handy in team fights.

Blueballssss

11-08-2012

Whats the point when u can't get farm and gold to buy items to make that ult as powerful as it can be?

deirin

11-08-2012

man i love to play support....he change the tide of battle...
think or blitz...or like soraka heal or taric stun engage or w/e u wanna think about

vulgarwolf

11-08-2012

i support and farm as sona...screw the adc..in solo queue so many times theres a team fight and the adc is nowhere to be found, if you have good supprot items like zeke, aegis and soul shroud you benefit the rest of the TEAM..instead of letting 1 player farm that may get focussed in fights..or never be with teh team

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-08-2012

The support role exists because the pro teams realized that there are 5 champions on each team, but only 4 sources of gold/experience. It turns out, there are some champions in the game that can be pretty effective without spending a lot of gold on items (and buying items makes the better, but not by as much as other champions).

And it's better to have 1 champion with 100 CS and 1 champion that is still effective with 0 CS than it is to have 2 champions with 50 CS.

Wards are one of the most powerful items in the shop, and the support spends most of their gold on this item. That makes the support one of the most important roles on the team.

In my opinion, this all makes support one of the most difficult roles to play. You have to find a way to make a significant impact on the game without a whole lot of gold.

Joe Krake

11-09-2012

that and without support roles the game would be nothing but

I HIT YOU
NO I HIT YOU HARDER
NO I HIT YOU FASTER
I HIT YOU MORE>

With a good support you can stay in the battle much longer than you could and survive what would have killed you.

mnun

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueballssss View Post
I hate it because:
You arnt playing a important role you're playing the unless role.
I always ditch champion select because of it.
All u do is feed your carry if one lane fails you cant do **** about it can't carry or nothing.
Why does this role even exist? Its retarded
Im not even trolling.
Are you retarded? A good support gets assists, those and gp10s are their income, that's good enough. They aren't useless as you think, next time you're the adc and you're 9/0, give your support a high five because all of those kills were probably because of him, before making a thread do some research on the topic instead of wiping your ignorant ass on the keyboard and calling it a valid argument.

iRukia

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnun View Post
Are you retarded? A good support gets assists, those and gp10s are their income, that's good enough. They aren't useless as you think, next time you're the adc and you're 9/0, give your support a high five because all of those kills were probably because of him, before making a thread do some research on the topic instead of wiping your ignorant ass on the keyboard and calling it a valid argument.
^ DAT. And, I've carried so many games as a support. Yes a SUPPORT. How? With your items, using them at the right time, warding the whole jungle and lighting it up like some airplane landing lane. Using your ult at the right time, getting your ADC fed, helping your Mid from time to time. Hell support is the best role in MY opinion ( you can shove yours in your unmentionable :3 )