Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Support Seeking Serious 5's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IGN: NerfDatDudeMug
Elo: 1.9+ exp 1.6k currently
Champs: I have a wide selection of champs I use in the support role. Mainly use Sona, Leona, Janna, Nunu, Zyra, Taric...ya know what, the list is actually quite long and I play them all well.
Exp: Have played in Go4LoL, ESL and AWA.

I am looking for an organized team that knows what they want and are working hard to get there. I would not mind being on a #2 squad to practice against if a future spot on the #1 squad was possible. I am looking for a team seeking a support, I do not want to help you find 3 others to play, please have a team ready to go. I do know a good ADC if the right situation came along I may persuade him to play as well. Add me in game if you think I would be a good fit.