Superheroes Roleplay.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yakera

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
It's the RP board. I'm everywhere here. Ask anyone.

Oh, and everyone is me unless otherwise stated.

Anyway, you were warned.
Well that statement was generically useless and irrelevant. You also neglected to truly answer the question.

TheShadowOfChaos

11-08-2012

I do not need another war. I do not need the peace to be disturbed. I do not need another ****storm. Now let this issue pass without injury, or else if the sides continue to converse like this, it will end badly and it will lead to more problems.

Civilized Rat

11-08-2012

Quote:
Role-Playing Forum – The place for fan-generated, community-interactive content. Ongoing plot threads or “Ask x” threads will be moved here over the coming days.
-Runaan, RP Forums Opening Post

Now I know that this obviously implies LoL only content, but as that sentence is, holy **** I just got mind****ed. It's the only Riot-made description of what the RP forum is for IN the RP forum and it doesn't mention LoL only at all.

WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON

Yakera

11-08-2012

Psst. it's Here as well. Now the message can get around twice the fastness. Just for you Rat and Talon. How sweet of me, right?

Yakera

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post

Now I know that this obviously implies LoL only content, but as that sentence is, holy **** I just got mind****ed. It's the only Riot-made description of what the RP forum is for and it doesn't mention LoL only at all.

Thank you for this post, Rat. I appreciate you showing me that this is in fact a valid spot. <3 And as previously stated, user content incorporating LoL is actually in use on the site. Now it's not EXACT, but close enough to count towards the Roleplay forums. :3 Isn't that wonderful!?

Ask Talon

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakera View Post
Welp. I tried.
I'm sorry you have not yet learned to read text. But I feel bad now, the people who are actually interested will not be able to hear of this.

Another thing, where is it written that I may not ask members of this forum to look at Roleplay related things? Because a Roleplay forum seems suited to this time of message.

Off Topic is the forum you're looking for.

We don't take kindly to you people 'round these parts.

Yakera

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Off Topic is the forum you're looking for.

We don't take kindly to you people 'round these parts.
I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully your views will change throughout the future. <3

TheShadowOfChaos

11-08-2012

As I have said before, our more aggressive people do not take lightly to this issue, now if people do not give their last angry thoughts in an attempt to spark something. Shall we move along for the love of all that is left of peace and quiet on the forums.

Werewolf Link

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-08-2012

Good to see the LoL Boards are filled with just as many trolls as there were last week.
Hello again, Civilized Rat! *Waves*

For anyone interested, Yakera and I are having a contest to see who can get the most members to join that Site. So, if you hate me more than him, what better way to get back at me than joining and listing him as your referral?

I also would like to point out the text Civilized Rat quoted, so that the trolls crying "THIS AIN'T LOL-RELATED!!111!!!!" can kindly return to their bridge. I think I hear goats trying to cross....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
Role-Playing Forum – The place for fan-generated, community-interactive content. Ongoing plot threads or “Ask x” threads will be moved here over the coming days.

Now I know that this obviously implies LoL only content, but as that sentence is, holy **** I just got mind****ed. It's the only Riot-made description of what the RP forum is for IN the RP forum and it doesn't mention LoL only at all.

Yakera

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Link View Post
For anyone interested, Yakera and I are having a contest to see who can get the most members to join that Site. So, if you hate me more than him, what better way to get back at me than joining and listing him as your referral?
YEAH GUYS. Show the Werewolf Link who's boss!