Superheroes Roleplay.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

11-08-2012

I'm going to have to agree with Kennen and Rumble on a lower level of hate. Advertising a different community (I am not against this, but->) in the wrong forum, is a no.

He's not a troll, but downvotes aren't only for trolls.

So I downvoted. And I don't agree with anyone that upvoted, at all.

Ask Talon

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakera View Post
I find "ask" threads to be unrealistic, and I don't approve of methods here. Trust me, I tried. Now I have not been going into your threads and complaining for things I dislike, so please, don't do the same here. I'd rather hang you. Cheers.

My name's Requiem, and I help out on a roleplay site called Heroes vs Villains. HvsV is a Supers roleplay set in the year 2085. It takes place in Liberty City, where an Anti-Super dictator named Chancellor Belladar has rose to power, and has made it his goal to wipe out all Supers and the potential threat they impose.
This is where you come in. Will you be a Hero, and protect the people of this city from evil and promote justice? Or will you be a Villain, working only for your own, selfish purposes, not caring who you hurt on your path to wealth, fame, or power?

Anyway, during the month of November we have a recruitment promo. During said promo all new members receive double the bonus credits. As well as anyone who marks you as their referral will receive points, which go towards special rewards. So if you want some fancy rewards you could easily invite some friends of yours. Then you all get double credits plus any rewards you earn from the invites.

The roleplay style is similar to a RPG, comparable to games like Dungeons and Dragons and Warhammer 40K. You get to create your own, custom Super, making a Powerset exclusive to your Character. Your Character can be completely original, or based/ripped from well known characters from books, movies, games, anime, comics, etc. We even have some Characters based on LoL Champions, like Amumu, Zyra, and Pulsefire Ezreal!

If you're interested, the link is below. If you have any questions, feel free to post them in this Thread. Bumps are appreciated!

http://heroesvsvillains.b1.jcink.com

Maybe you didn't take the hint we left from having the last thread advertising your board closed....

Anyone want to shoot Runaan the email and get this closed too?

Civilized Rat

11-08-2012

And if Talon is right, then it's a repeat offense. And it's intolerable.

Stop promoting this guy please.

Yakera

11-08-2012

Again, I am apologizing to all the people who don't enjoy this. BUT, some people on here do. So if you would please stop getting upset over this and incriminating a portion of your own community. Like I previously said I do not wish to ruin anyone's life here. But if the board does not pertain to you, then please leave it alone.

Ask Talon

11-08-2012

Quote:
Again, I am apologizing to all the people who don't enjoy this. BUT, some people on here do. So if you would please stop getting upset over this and incriminating a portion of your own community. Like I previously said I do not wish to ruin anyone's life here. But if the board does not pertain to you, then please leave it alone.

Email is sent. I would delete your advertising before they come to moderate it away.

Yakera

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
And if Talon is right, then it's a repeat offense. And it's intolerable.

Stop promoting this guy please.
Sorry to bring offense to you. Yet, could you answer me a single question?

How does this message here pertain to you? I don't recall putting your name in it, and I also don't recall telling you that you had to come check it out. Sorry sir, but you are mildly unnecessary here.

Civilized Rat

11-08-2012

Yeah, but you see...

It's still the wrong place for this to be. Doesn't matter who likes it. This needs to be in the proper forum. Off Topic (and controversially, the General Discussion, anything can go there =D) would've worked.

Ask Talon

11-08-2012

Quote:
Sorry to bring offense to you. Yet, could you answer me a single question?

How does this message here pertain to you? I don't recall putting your name in it, and I also don't recall telling you that you had to come check it out. Sorry sir, but you are mildly unnecessary here.

It's the RP board. I'm everywhere here. Ask anyone.

Oh, and everyone is me unless otherwise stated.

Anyway, you were warned.

Yakera

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Email is sent. I would delete your advertising before they come to moderate it away.
Welp. I tried.
I'm sorry you have not yet learned to read text. But I feel bad now, the people who are actually interested will not be able to hear of this.

Another thing, where is it written that I may not ask members of this forum to look at Roleplay related things? Because a Roleplay forum seems suited to this time of message.

Civilized Rat

11-08-2012

Talon that wasn't even meant for you-wait, you're me. ****.