Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Looking for a full time support and a full time top lane for season 3 :D

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Name: Wasted (You know because I just am).
IGN: Wasted
Role Applying for: Solo Top
Top Champs in role (in order): Alistar (SOLO TOP BRUISER ALISTAR 100% win rate in ranked), Nidalee, Irelia, Leesin, Teemo, Nasus, Singed, Alistar. Rengar, Gangplank, Jayce, Sona, Cho'Gath, Kennen, Warwick.
Solo ELO: 1300-1500. I'm raising it now.
5v5 ELO: None, 1500 on my old account that got banned.
Why should I pick you?
I feel like you should pick me for a couple of reasons. The first being that I am a mature player and I respect the rules and do not rage. I am a very strong solo top laner.. I average over 200 cs per game usually. I am a liable player when it comes to helping the team. I AM very able to listen and focus the carries (most important thing to do). Another good thing is that I am always available and around to play. I am of the EASTERN time zone. Overall I'd say I'm a pretty great asset to a team. Only bad part is that I am low elo because I just did not bother playing ranked this season until about now.

Extra Info:
I can also play ADC and Jungle if needed. I also really want to start to play competitively and try to get top 32 this next season in 5's. I also love criticism.

Thanks Guys,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

In-game name: ChilinNkilin
Real first name: Cody
Position wanted: Support
3 Characters you own that fit your role: Sona, Taric, Lux
Why should we put YOU on our team?: I have a lot of support ranked games under my belt, in both solo/duo and ranked team games. I've watched "professional games" learned a lot of tiny details support should do, and when paired with a competent ADC I do all I can to make sure they get fed through CS and/or kills. On top of that I do everything I can to make sure any of my team's carry's do not die and continue to snow ball.