Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Superheroes Roleplay.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Reedwise

11-11-2012

oh no the villain didnt die i am flying away i decide earth is too dangerous i fly to that planet from prometheus and fight that alien squid and see if i can find charlize theron

King Reedwise

11-11-2012

i found charlize theron and i take her back to my place for some daiquiris with me and long time friend with benefits jennifer aniston i am grilling up some steaks and i watch the game while they massage me

oh no, i get a letter the letter says an old guy died and now i have a trillion dollars and i am the strongest and most handsome and i will never die

awesome now the steaks are done

Yakera

11-12-2012

O.O What is happening....

Yakera

11-14-2012

Ka-bump.

Yakera

11-14-2012

Bump.

Yakera

11-15-2012

Bumps.

Yakera

11-16-2012

Bumps again.

Fujiou

11-16-2012

I really love your story, and I think it's a great thing you're trying to do here, but I'm afraid I've no interest in a superhero role-play. Best of luck with your endeavors though. As an unbiased and modest proposal, you might wish to consider making the opening post of this thread a bit more alluring.

You included the referral bonus with double points, but people who aren't active in the role-play will likely see little appeal to the additional points. You would probably get many more recruits if you did a bit more of a sell as far what's cool about your role-play and why people should join it.

Yakera

11-17-2012

Quote:
Fujiou:
I really love your story, and I think it's a great thing you're trying to do here, but I'm afraid I've no interest in a superhero role-play. Best of luck with your endeavors though. As an unbiased and modest proposal, you might wish to consider making the opening post of this thread a bit more alluring.

You included the referral bonus with double points, but people who aren't active in the role-play will likely see little appeal to the additional points. You would probably get many more recruits if you did a bit more of a sell as far what's cool about your role-play and why people should join it.

I really appreciate you taking the time to say something. I'll try and work on it. Thank you.