my map idea's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

saniaz

11-08-2012

I have a few map ideasí that may be interesting to do. I have looked around for a spot to post map ideas but I canít seem to find any place for it, so I have decided to enter it here. Also I would be happy if you would take your time to tell me your thoughts on my ideas.

1. One of my ideas contains a pirate setting, containing the normal turrets, hubs, and more. Yet cannons are placed out in the map. Team members can either do the usual taking out the turrets and taking out the enemy or gather up hidden cannons (or if anyone can think of a better way to get the cannons to power up and shoot I would be glad to hear your thoughts.) Cannons are placed down each lane and on at the hub. The ones in the lanes will shoot down the lane, damaging any enemy minion or champion; yet stops once it hits the first enemy turret, causing damage to it as well. The one at the hub only targets only the enemyís base. This will give players two different ways to win, taking out the turrets and pushing down to the enemies base or using the cannons to shoot them from a far.

2. My other idea I guess can be called the maze, for this map constantly changes and is never the same. The walls will move and block roads, opening up new ones to explore. Minions will go through the maze as well, going every twist and turn, trying to cover the whole map. Also due to it changing it can either save or cause the death of champions. Thisíll cause both sides to work together to get through this maze to get to the enemies base. Turrets are laid out across the map, they remain motionless as usual. Other than having to find your way around in the ever changing map, winning the game is the same as usual. Taking out the enemyís base.

3. My newest idea is placed in old ruins, where people still live within the buildings. Just like the normal 5v5 map the lanes are similar, though more brush. To add a little twist in this map is, the people that live there walk around on the lanes. They appear as yellow minions (are stronger than normal minions), and are un-targetable by turrets and other minions and turrets. When a champion attacks a yellow minion, even if they didnít mean to, the yellow minions turn red and attacks. Surrounding yellow minions would also turn red and come in to attack. When the minions are red all minions and turrets can now target them, though this only happens for a few seconds.

Gradunk

11-08-2012

I like the maze one. i doubt many people will due to the huge amount of grievance it would cause. that alone is enough to make riot not use this idea, but hopefully this gets attention anyway.

saniaz

11-08-2012

wrong thread? then where's the right one?

Gradunk

11-08-2012

what are you talking about wrong thread? lol

saniaz

11-08-2012

I thought your first post said something about it.. oh well

Gradunk

11-09-2012

it did lol. i edited it and trolled you :P

saniaz

11-09-2012

><

saniaz

11-12-2012

bump

saniaz

11-16-2012

bu-bump

saniaz

11-20-2012

updated ideas