Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

STREAMING - ADCarry - Happy to help all!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadZerglin

11-08-2012

Hey everyone. I'm MadZerglin, and I'm an AP/ADC primarily. I just started streaming this week -I'm streaming right now and hope to help people who are new to LoL, just need aid in the roles of AP or ADC, OR just love good music and a wacky dude. I answer all questions on chat, and am happy to receive tips if people end up watching who are better than I am. Talk to me on the chat on twitch.tv, or find me on twitter. I am always happy to help, especially with things regarding bot and mid lanes!

Generally I'm just running normals (but maybe a couple ranked) as I am just waiting for season 3 right now. I'm happy to duo queue with people as well, when my wife (who supports my butt) and I aren't streaming/duo queueing.

Also, I'm an acrobat. Who wouldn't want to play LoL with a frickin' acrobat?!

When we get 100 follows, I'm going to randomly draw for some RP as well. Cool!
See you at http://www.twitch.tv/MadZerglin ... Oh and if I do end up helping you out, an upvote or a bump would be great. Thanks so much and see you on the stream!!!

MadZerglin

11-08-2012

Game two done, two wins- just finished juggling machetes for the people watching! Serious.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-29-2012

Streaming now. Bumpity bump.

NiceDynamite

11-29-2012

Looking forward to watching this.

TheLoNeLiGhT

11-29-2012

Nice stream! Very nice and helpful!
Buuuuump