Why was this thread closed???? Anyone?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThatGoodGuyGreg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Exploding Barrel

11-08-2012

Probably because it was spreading blatantly false information, as Vesh explained?

Ant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

11-08-2012

Because they posted links to an ELO boosting site? And that in turn could be perceived as an underhanded way to advertise such a service under the guise of "Hey check out this problem that needs to be fixed!"

ThatGoodGuyGreg

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayAttack View Post
Because you posted links to an ELO boosting site? And that in turn could be perceived as an underhanded way to advertise such a service under the guise of "Hey check out this problem that needs to be fixed!"
That's not my thread.

Just a thread I found interesting.

Surprised it got closed.

Oh well.

Ant

Senior Recruiter

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGoodGuyGreg View Post
That's not my thread.

Just a thread I found interesting.

Surprised it got closed.

Oh well.
Yes I realized that after I posted and edited my post justly. I generally assumed it was your thread since you made a new one on its behalf.

ThatGoodGuyGreg

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Barrel View Post
Probably because it was spreading blatantly false information, as Vesh explained?
Not sure bout that.

Vesh didn't explain how Sam's account got stolen.

Vesh's proof of Sam not being an elo booster was to "watch his stream and we can judge based on his character that he's not the type to elo boost", which this isn't a very convincing proof for me at least.

PaG Sinnar

11-09-2012

Gucci Gaming are elo boosters. End of discussion. On one of his streams someone messaged him on League asking about it and his response was "Dude not on League, message me on Skype." Hafu is also a known elo booster. But Riot doesn't care. As long as they make money.

Raptor J3sus

11-09-2012

false information bro and slander

General Nashor

11-09-2012

Whatever you do, don't read the Red post. It surely won't explain anything.

Right?

facetious

11-09-2012

It got closed because the discussion was over and the thread served no other purpose.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...76232#31176232