@Pendragon, a sincere plea from a banned player

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PjSodium

11-08-2012

Pendragon Smite is a new summoner in S3 Instantly does Tons of True damage to a champion

GrandeGlande

11-08-2012

Theres a saying around these forums, but I think for this occasion it needs a little tweak:
Reform card AND gtfo.
(want to see it for the lulz)

Fatty Al

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Haha, I'll let you know eventually.
I need to change my underwear.

Lemurmoudy

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OxBaker View Post
Wish RIOT would permaban players like this who haven't been caught by the tribunal more often.To many player s think they can have free reign to do/say whatever they want thinking that they have a bunch of bans before they have to try and change. Think again Paco!
Except thats a little bad for a few reasons. My personal experiance aside.

1. It lets people troll/be a ******bag to WAY more people then it needs to be.
2. Just alienating players wont improve the community what so ever. IF you want to help your community, make the people change their ways, not just dismiss them.

OwangeBoy

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurmoudy View Post
Yeah a buddie just verified what you said, he was told the exact same thing about 5-6 months ago for his first and only 1 day bann. It might be a new system, who knows
yeah, im not the perso to say who deserves a ban or not, im just tired of riot not providing us enough information or misinforming us. This is the first time of hearing someone getting permabanne don the spot, and i use the forums a lot. doesn't that say something? People aren't aware enough of the consequences

Bigricky

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandeGlande View Post
Theres a saying around these forums, but I think for this occasion it needs a little tweak:
Reform card AND gtfo.
There is no reform card. He wasn't banned by the Tribunal.

he was never warned/suspended prior to his permanent ban. He must have been the absolute scum of LoL to land an instant permanent ban.

Lemurmoudy

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandeGlande View Post
Reform card AND gtfo.
I was never suspended, warned, or banned previously so I was not given one. Read the thread ><

Shinrasaa

11-08-2012

To have been banned directly, you must have done more than being toxic. I cannot explain it otherwise. So please tell us, what did you do? Hacking, loldropping, elo boosting? To my knowledge, unless a rioter sees your toxic behaviour, cases of verbal abuse are handled by the tribunal. Unless you were trying to slip the system (in pre and afterchat)?

Not trying to accuse you, I'm just curious :P

OwangeBoy

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotWithoutTophat View Post
To have been banned directly, you must have done more than being toxic. I cannot explain it otherwise. So please tell us, what did you do? Hacking, loldropping, elo boosting? To my knowledge, unless a rioter sees your toxic behaviour, cases of verbal abuse are handled by the tribunal. Unless you were trying to slip the system (in pre and afterchat)?

Not trying to accuse you, I'm just curious :P
Yep, did they at least explain to you what you did lol

Fallenour

11-08-2012

No. The community is cruel and heartless, just likes the fields of justice. If I cant work to earn something, there should be no mercy for you my friend. Unless your willing to help me, in which case, FULL PARDON 8D.

Also, If you are willing to help me, ill help you rebuild your account rp wise, and ill help you lvl through to 30 if youll play ranked with me.