Where did my refunds go?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iips

11-09-2012

Sorry if im late to the party but dont have any of me refunds left in the store. I never used and and still had 3 saved up. Was Riot only letting us refund for a limited time?

Jerrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

I think so :[. I saw that someone else had lost their refunds as well. I hope they give us more next season

v guy under me knows whats up! :]

Severance Rift

11-09-2012

No refunds are just temporarily disabled because of a bug. Here is a link to the thread:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2745201

The system will be up and running again whenever they find a fix, hopefully soon

Kenzo84

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severance Rift View Post
No refunds are just temporarily disabled because of a bug. Here is a link to the thread:

The system will be up and running again whenever they find a fix, hopefully soon
it's been 2 weeks. it's funny that THIS bug takes so long to fix heh? usually the bugs in the shop are patched right away while the client is still live. tencent marketing team too strong.

Kreuz55

11-09-2012

probably this isnt a bug, riot do this cuz alot of people want to refund their credits to get their summoner icons spending rp, like hippalus says but to prevent this they remove them untill 13

IGamer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Quote:

^ That thread is a great example of Riot being greedy, lol. xD

Iips

11-09-2012

Quote:

thank you good sir

Severance Rift

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreuz55 View Post
probably this isnt a bug, riot do this cuz alot of people want to refund their credits to get their summoner icons spending rp, like hippalus says but to prevent this they remove them untill 13
lol no, its a bug. I don't know what triggered it but for almost a whole day if you refunded anything you got your points back but got to keep the champion/skin/etc. Quite a few people noticed this and reported it, some abused it too. Have a couple friends who got a free champ out of it; really wish i would have refunded Elise that night like i was thinking about doing >.>

IGamer

11-09-2012

Quote:
lol no, its a bug. I don't know what triggered it but for almost a whole day if you refunded anything you got your points back but got to keep the champion/skin/etc. Quite a few people noticed this and reported it, some abused it too. Have a couple friends who got a free champ out of it; really wish i would have refunded Elise that night like i was thinking about doing >.>
That was funny because I refunded a champion, but didn't get to keep it. :C I wondered if this happened after the refund credit announcement...

caidus

11-09-2012

Once it's back up i'm defiantly going to refund Elise. Her late game is purely dreadful and she isn't that fun.