Item Preview Tons of Mana, just one Tear

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SquishyArchon

11-08-2012

btw lmao at 3 Ryze comments in a row above ^

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fungal Paranoia View Post
Sounds wrong, the point of Archangel previously, rather now is a glass cannon AP build, sacrificing items such as Abyssal, Zhonya to gain HUGE amounts of AP without resistances/health. With that added effect of sacrificing 25% of your current mana to make a shield is basically giving anyone with that a Blitzcrank passive, meaning they do not need to build tanky, they can have immense amounts of AP while remaining tanky for the shields instance.

I will say though the fact it uses your mana means if you aren't mana conservative the shield will be useless. Interesting approach to new items, I noticed most of your ideas Xypherous have been favoring late game. Where extensive amounts of gold are pushed and items fall off. I believe though if this also effects manamune as in a new upgrade to it, it will make manamune viable on certain AD Carrie's.

Can imagine same shield idea on Urgot, may have just had an accident in my pants.
well the thing is that it's a 120s cd and it's current mana so the thing doesnt make u as tanky as it seems.

Talisid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViashinoWizard View Post
On the flip side, Karthus himself is going to like that shield active.

I'm not sure how I feel about this on Swain. It doesn't give any survivability until it's fully completed, and even then it's only for 2.5 seconds.
Indeed, and if swain has the opportunity to SPEND the mana he's consuming to create the shield his ult will probably heal him for more then the amount of shield he'd gain. Still good for surviving burst though.

MichaeI Jaxon

11-08-2012

Seraphs Embrace active on Ryze :P
1K HP SHIELD!

FancifuHarlequin

11-08-2012

Oh my god.

AA is finally viable on singed.

Riot, all is forgiven. I will accept the loss of my beloved force of nature for Seraph's embrace. All the awards.

WavesBlade

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post

UNIQUE Active: Drains 25% of your current mana to shield yourself for an equal amount for 2.5 seconds - 120 second cooldown.
God dammit Ryze, as if I didn't hate you already....

Kamu

11-08-2012

Whoa...I never get AA, infact I hate the item, but its Upgraded form is...wow.

CBlazer

11-08-2012

Will other stacking items similarly transform at max stacks?

Mejais?
Rod of Ages?
Warmogs?
Bloodthirster?

Ep1cLeprechaun

11-08-2012

LoL is turning into MTG, and its giving me an erection.

Sol Badguy

11-08-2012

I really like the name the most