Matchmaking process

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

arandict

11-08-2012

So why cant riot impliment a new matchmaking system that involves roles on a team.

My suggestion would be to keep the matchmaking as it works now but add an option to pick your role on a team. For instance if you like playing top and adc you could pick those two when you enter que and when a spot opens for one of those two you could join. so for instance those who dont mind any postion would have a much shorter que than those who only ever want to top who may have to wait 5 or 10 minutes. and when you enter character selection everyone sees everyones roles.

I know some people might argue that not every games has to have a top, jungle, mid, adc, and support but most usually do. and if someone wants to try something different they could do that with premades or in custom games area. or maybe even work that out with our random team mates in character selection.

Look most bad games come from people that get upset they dont get the role on the team they want and they either troll, play bad in general because they are upset. Other than the ocassional bad player most my bad games (not losing ones but bad fustrating ones) come from this problem.

Just an Idea.

The Lord Kirby

11-08-2012

I completely agree
Been saying this for a while

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-08-2012

Here's an idea: use the search feature.

As I'm making this post, this thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2744432 is the first post on the 2nd page. What that means is that at the time you created this thread (the one I'm posting in now), that thread (the one I linked) was still on the first page.

You don't even have to search or look on the second page. This idea has already been suggested. Numerous times.

Please, take the discussion there. We don't need a daily thread on the topic.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2744432