hate getting a noobie team on solo q

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IRLife

11-28-2012

Lately when im playing solo q i always end up getting an afk player or just total noobs that feed so much we automatically lose the game even when im fed.

Do you guys feel guys have the same feeling or any experiences?

Weenis Too

11-28-2012

then you have to play better...

Bobinatorlol

11-28-2012

I really don't mind people who "feed" (die a lot) or "noobs" (first time playing that champ). What I do hate is:
1. People who auto lock.
2. People who do not reply with if they are taking that specific champ top, bot, jungle, AP, AD, Tank, etc.
3. People who die and blame others for not calling MIA.
4. People who think DPS items are all you need to build.
5. People who want to do dumb things like AP Darius or Attack Speed Nasus and then blame the other team members for losing the game.
6. People not buying oracles.
7. People pinging something as in a queue for everyone to go in and then shortly after fall back without pinging to fall back.
8. People giving away 5 kills top and then ask for a switch.
9. People not willing to surrender (yes if the game goes on for another 20-30 mins we may win but ~100 ip isn't worth the torture).
10. People claiming others are KS'ing or taking their CS.
11. People playing AP nid and wondering why none of the bruisers are dying and how she is getting 2 shot. "you guys just need to protect me better, she says".
12.People who are at very low health that stick close by team fights for the hopes of getting an assist or a kill but ends up dying.
13. People who do not pay attention to enemy respawn timers.

So nothing outside of the regular BS you had to deal with in ranked solo q. You just get a lot more of it because generally speaking the games end quicker in TT than SR.

Pantster

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRidersOfRohan View Post
Lately when im playing solo q i always end up getting an afk player or just total noobs that feed so much we automatically lose the game even when im fed.

agreed. I just don't solo q for 3s anymore, its not worth the time or effort. ranked 3s can be amazingly fun if its a fairly even game, but it only takes 1 noob to ruin a game with 3 people per team, the chances are just overwhelmingly poor. on that note I do understand noobs have to L2P at some point aswell, I just don't want to waste my time in a q that I will most likely not even enjoy.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRidersOfRohan View Post

I rarely solo que. So no, hardly ever