Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who was your FIRST champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Killerkirby441

11-08-2012

My first champion was brand when he was in the free rotation after he came out. I played him in so many games that week it was kinda scary, and I got pretty good with him too. Then the free rotation changed and I had to save up to buy him.

omegademan

11-08-2012

Soraka as the AP Tank. Those were the good ole days.

Seviere

Recruiter

11-08-2012

Amumu with all his silly recommended items. Now I build him AP and own people in the jungle 24/7. :3

supa03

11-08-2012

Quote:
Auspexa:
I like the fact that nobody played tutorial.

i did but my first was malphite mid!

Ronald McDonald

11-08-2012

Sivir was the very first champ I played. I joined when she was free one week, and my first game wasn't actually that bad.

I got a penta within the first week of playing because people tried diving me at the spawn turret. Oh level 5 days <3

EisenPower

11-08-2012

Ignoring the tutorial (Ashe), Veigar was my champ of choice in the beginning. Took me a while to get that combo down.

Aequilix

11-08-2012

Yi. My first purchase was teemo

Grist

11-08-2012

My first champ was Taric. The first champ I did well with was Kassadin. I have a soft spot in my heart for both champs still.

Captain Cohell

Recruiter

11-08-2012

First champ was Gangplank. Once I got to higher level games I realized that I didn't like him nearly as much.

Kermit666

11-08-2012

Ashe, in the tutorial