Who was your FIRST champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnightOfNea

11-09-2012

Veigar and I used to lane with my buddy as AD Sion, back when Sion used to wreck faces.

Aegil

11-09-2012

Sivir. Think I went something like 3-9 and lost miserably.

Resther

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Heimerdinger.

Did pretty good once I got a handle on him.

Taria05

11-09-2012

AP sona ftw. Go with an ally and take all the kills and cs, because clearly sona is better at killing than anyone else.

Deathmare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Ashe on the proving grounds yo. Reminded me of drow ranger from DotA so I played her a bunch when I first started playing the game. Tristana also, and Karthus whenever he was free.

Matthew21210

11-09-2012

Kassadin.
Built mobility boots on the advice of a friend that they were "the best boots" and I should "always get them first no matter what."
Then I got a tear and started on glacial shroud out of a sage's ring or something because lolmana right?
Think I actually did pretty good running around and hitting guys like I was all pro and ****.

Perfect Spellig

11-09-2012

Barring Ashe from the tutorials, my first "main" was AP mid Janna, back when I was levels 5-16 or so (which was just before Swain came out).

I would just shove mid as hard as possible, and try to take their tower. I'd use mobility boots and flee at the first sign of danger, and just kite all day. I didn't kill many players, and I lost a fair amount, but I'm sure I was nothing short of obnoxious. I think I'm actually worse at the game now than I was then. :X

MyNeighbourTrololo

Master Recruiter

11-09-2012

The blue-skinned beauty, Evelynn.

oil lord

11-09-2012

My first game was with Mord against bots. i was wondering why i was killing myself faster than they were. and i had no idea what to build and didn't know you could scroll down in the shop, so my inventory was filled with a wide variety of dorans items.

Dragon1414

11-09-2012

cho'gath, omnomnomnom